Fourth

Katelynn POV
Its been 2 months since the fuss with Secret and I . We haven't spoke to each other yet. I was on Instagram and saw a picture of Secret and Smoke. I liked it and comment: . SmokeGunz comment: y'all need to cut this shit out @JustKate and @LivingCece. I didn't comment back. I posted a picture on Instagram with my new style. Caption: Lonely days without my favs. I was so bored and irritated. I got up put some clothes on a grabbed my purse. I got in my car rolled a blunt and put some music on blasting trap niggas by future. I was driving to the Seafood place.

I walked in the seafood place order , I walked to my car got in and pulled off. I drove to Bernards house , I saw everybody car outside. I got out and used my key everybody was in the kitchen. I walked in the silence was so intense. Bitch why you got them little ass clothes on. I was at my house mind your fucking business. I sat down on the kitchen aisle. So wassup y'all. Shit chillin. I looked at Secret, wassup Cece. Coolin . Oh I forgot I got seafood, where the fucking food at then. I went got it from out the living room.

We sat and ate , I was talking to Smoke. Bitch let me tell you bout yo self you break my Bestfriend heart I'm cut yo dick off and put in you mouth. So we best friends still , until infinity hoe. We talked fah the rest of the day we smoke about 10 blunts ,we was too full.I went sat on Bernard, bae I kissed him. Man Lynn we got company don't start. I started pouting. He got up and picked me up we gonna be right back. He carried me all the way upstairs to his bedroom. He put me on the bed and started pulling my shorts off and my thong. He kissed my inner thigh and the other one then he started eating me out. I was moaning like crazy, Lynn be quite be for everybody hear ya. He got up and went brushed his teeth. I laid there pulling my thong back on and shorts. He came back out and kissed me. We went back downstairs . Y'all had to be that loud. I laughed, that was her I told her be quite. But you was loving it boy down. You damn right them cute ass moans. I went sat on Secret, bitch if you don't move off me nasty ass. Nope I love you Cece. I love that ass too now bitch be gone. I busted out laughing. I'm not no roach and bitch you not Raid. Everybody busted out laughing at us. I missed this.

Bernard POV
Everybody left I got in my Porsche. I drove to the trap I really need to find these niggas who stole from me. I got out and went inside Im really ready to murk these niggas.

My phone buzz it read Morgan. I answered.
Bernard: wassup Mor.
Morgan: Skylar wanted to talk to you before she goes to sleep.
Bernard: Alright, put her onna phone
Morgan: Sky , your daddy is on the phone.
Bernard: hello my little Sky,
Morgan: hey daddy I wanted to tell you goodnight before I go to bed.
Bernard: alright goodnight little prinecess.
Morgan: goodnight, daddy I love you so much and be safe
Bernard: I love you too princess and always.
Morgan:hello, Bernard.
Bernard: Waddup, Mor. What you want?
Morgan: Nun, you gonna come over later.
Bernard: yeah , fashoo where some sexy.
Morgan: I will bye.

I sat at my desk a rolled a blunt thinking how could I love two women so much. I thought back when Mor and I was just friends but things gotta out hand .

Two hours later I pulled up infront Morgan house. I got out and used my key and opened the door. I walked upstairs to her room. Lawd the scene I seen was looking good asf.
*Morgan in mm.*

I walked over to her, she pulled my shirt off and ran her hands over my tatted chest. She started unbuckling my pants. She pulled my pants and boxers down and went to work lawd I was holding her hair back . I threw her on the bed taking her panties off and bra. I put my tip at her entrance she came back on it . I pulled her by her hair she was throwing that ass all the way back. She threw me on the bed and climbed on top backwards. She was riding my shit so fast, fuck girl. Her Spanish accent was coming out , PAPI RIGHT THERE FUCK VE MAS DESPACIO. I flipped her in doggy style hitting it from the back , going buko deep. We clasp 20 minutes later. We fell asleep.

Secret POV
I was laying across Katelynn bed. Lynn? Wassup . I'm sorry for yelling at you that day, I was mad because I didn't know me and smoke was officially together. Its okay I'm not tripping no more. She was scrolling thru Instsgram . I was bored so I started texting Smoke.
Secret: baeee❤?
Smoke: Waddup love , you miss me already.
Secret: Cocky much, but I do and I'm bored.
Smoke: its girls night and your bored, why?.
Secret: The girls didn't get here yet ,but Lynn being antisocial, and I just miss being in your arms.
Smoke: Oh I would come get you but have fun Lil ugly.
Secret: Whatever, I'm have fun the girls just walked in ✌, Lil boy.
Smoke: Lil boy? Got me all the way fucked up I'm show yo ass.
Secret: , boy bye.

We were having fun it was me, Darri,Kayla, Sharnell, Krystal and Lynn. We was at the pool drinking, cracking jokes ,snapping it up and having a damn good time . We went back inside took showers, watched movies and ate snacks!!