Thirteen

Katelynn Pov

I was on my way to work when I forgot my damn phone

I was on my way to work when I forgot my damn phone. I walked into the shop greeting everyone. I unlocked my office door. I turned the light on first thing I did I call Bernard who was probably still at the house. I turned my computer signing into the website.

Yo, wassup?

I left my damn phone in the kitchen I think can you bring it to me.

Damn,bae I just left the house once I drop Khy off I'm swing back at the crib.

Okay, I love you tell my butterscotch I love her.

Her bad ass can hear you she mad she want McDonald's.

Wow that child really can eat I think she gets that from you.

Khy, tell your mama why you mad lil girl?

Daddy, don't want get me a sasage biscuit.

Bernard bust out laughing making me laugh a bit.

Khy, you just had bacon ,pancakes, and eggs.

Mommy I want more food so I can have a big belly like you.

Bernard started laughing again.

I don't see nothing funny bye I love you guys.

Damn look at your belly how much you bet you're having a boy this time.

Ashley get out my face I'm not betting cuz I always lose my damn money. I walked around the shop putting clothes back in the right spot. The doorbell on the door indicated someone walked into the store.

If you need help with anything I'm right here. I looked at door to see Bernard walking up to the door. I met him halfway getting my phone out of his hand. He rubbed my stomach then kissed my lips. I love you.

I love you too.

He left out the store I walked back to my office my feet was hurting so bad and I had on sneakers this pregnancy is overwhelming.

Bernard POV

•••Bernard POV