2: Sneaking into The Phoenix Mansion 

(Later at Night...)

Issei and His Faction See The Guards Guarding The Entrance of The Phoenix Mansion.

Jin: What's Your Plan of Getting Past Those Guys?

Cho: I Got This.

Guard 1: So How is The Phoenix Princess Doing?

Guard 2: Not Good... She Has Been Crying For Days, Ever since Issei Hyoudou Revealed Die's True Nature and Personality, she has been ashamed and heartbroken for having feelings for him, but now... she is a crying mess, The Phoenix Family Blames Him For Her Suffering.

Guard 1: I don't blame her, if I had feelings for someone, I could have been heartbroken after realizing their true nature.

Guard 2: The Phoenix Family Had Taken Her Somewhere to cheer her up.

Guard 1: That's Good, did you know Rias Gremory is Hated by Some of The Demon Civilians?

Guard 2: Yes, They Blamed Rias For Spreading Die's Lies to The Supernatural, Almost The Entire Supernatural Hated Issei Became of Die's Lies, However When His Lies Were Exposed After Issei Show His Memories to The Entire Supernatural, They Realized They Hated The Real Hero, They Had Believed The False Hero of The Factions, They Started Hating Rias For Spreading Die's Lies and They Want Her Executed.

Guard 1: She and Her Peerage are Fools to Believe Die's Lies.

Guard 2: Exactly.

Cho: Hey Guys, do you want to buy a figuring of One of The S-Class Heroes From One Punch Man?

Guard 1: Yes.

Guard 2: Absolutely!

They Both Run to The Bush But Ended Up Getting Beaten Up by The Pig Yo-Kai.

Cho Comes Out From The Bush and Opens The Gates.

They Quickly Went Inside The Mansion.

Issei: Ok, We're in.

Guard 3: Hey, Who are you?!

Jin Quickly Takes Out His Staff and Hits The Guard Knocking Him Out.

Issei: Ok, I guess there are more guards than I thought.

Jin: We will split up and take down all the guards.

Issei: Ok, meet me at Ravel's Room.

They Nodded and Split Up to Fight The Guards.

(Five Minutes Later...)

They Met Up With Issei When He is About to Open Ravel's Room Door.

He Peeps inside and sees many Stuff Animals.

Issei: Damn! She's Got More Stuff Animals Then Hlokk.

Sa Gojo Gets inside and searches the entire room.

The Book is Not Here. Said Sa Gojo After Coming Out From Ravel's Room.

Issei: Let's Check Riser's Room.

They Went to Riser's Room, they search around didn't find The Book.

Issei: I Never Knew Riser Had A Crush on Athena.

Jin: Even Though She is The Greek Goddess of War & Wisdom.

Bell: Especially Being The Daughter of Zeus.

Ddraig: Partner, The Book is Probably at Lady Phoenix's Room.

Issei: Of Course it is.

They Quickly went to Lady Phoenix's Room and went inside, they looked around and search all over the room.

Issei Finds A Safe and uses his booster gear to shoot a dragon shot at the safe and destroyed it.

When the smoke cleared, he see's The Book of Hell.

Issei: There it is!

He Grabs The Book and Opens it and flips through the pages until he found his name.

Issei: Here Goes Nothing.

He Erases His Name From The Book of Hell by using the brush that has ink.

Issei: I'm A Dragon!

Ddraig: 50% of a Dragon.

Issei: What?

Ddraig: your 50% Dragon and 50% Human.

Issei: Oh... But that's Ok! I'm not going to become A Angel or A Devil When I Get Killed in Battle!

Cho: isn't that a little risky?

Sa Gojo: Yeah, When The Factions Find Out About You Erasing Your Name From The Book of Angel Records and The Book of Hell, They'll Come After You.

Issei: Man, I didn't thought of that.

Jin: we have weapons, so we get easily defeat them.

Bell: The Factions are Powerful Leaders From Different Pantheons.

Jin: Name Some.

Bell: Demons, Devils, Fallen Angels, Monsters, Gods, and Many More.

Jin: Oh?

Issei: even if they come after me, I not go back to the wife when I was treated like a monster or tool, I'm going to fight back!

Ddraig; Good.

To be continued...