16: Return of The True Hero

(Location: Japan)
Time: 9:00 Night

The Students Were Running Inside While Holding Food & Water That Can Hold Them For Years.

They Quickly Put Boards on Windows and Nailed The Doors Closed.

The Humans in Their Homes Also Did The Same Thing by Hiding in the basement or getting ready to Shoot Fallen Angels.

The Pro Heroes Didn't Know What to do Since They Never Dealt With The Supernatural Before.

The Entire Police Force Tried to Handle The Situation But The Humans Were Fighting Each Other to Get Food & Water But The Cops Tried to Break Off The Fights and Angry Crowds That Were Fighting Other People to Get Toilet Paper.

The City of Japan Was in Chaos.

(Location: Streets of Japan)

The Humans, Pro Heroes, Villains, Vigilantes, Police Force Had Gathered to Fight Against The Fallen Angels That Are Coming.

A Dark Fog Began to Appear, Kokabiel and His Army of Demons & Fallen Angels Emerged From The Dark Fog, Everyone Begin Holding Their Weapons and Were Ready to Fight.

Kokabiel: Humans & Beast-Humans! Your Gods Had Abandon You, The Factions Won't be Fighting Your Battles, Your Time of Freedom! You All Will Be Turned Into My Slaves and I'll Be Your New God!

He Said While The Demons & Fallen Angels Started Cheering For Him.

Little Boy: You Know... Before You and Your Army Came Along... We Had to Work Hard and Build Our Own Futures... Humanity Has Been Around Since The Existence of Adam & Eve... They Have Made Humanity, There are Some Humans Who are Corrupted and Evil... But... There are Some Who are Innocent! They Get Rid of The Evil! That's We are Fighting For Freedom!

Kokabiel: A Little Human Standing Up to A Fallen Angel, How Adorable... Well... You All See What Happens if You Stand Up to A Fallen Angel.

He Throws His Light Spear But Someone Grabbed The Light Spear and Destroys it.

????: How About You Fight Me, Kokabiel!

The Little Boy Opens His Eyes to See The ares Dragon Emperor in front of him

Man: It's Him!

Woman: The Real Hero Has Returned!

Beast-Human: The Red Dragon Emperor Has Returned!

Everyone Started Cheering.

Kokabiel: Issei Hyoudou... The Red Dragon Emperor... The One Who Was Wronged by The Factions... The One Who Revealed The True Colors of The False Hero of The Pillars...

Issei: That's Right!

Kokabiel: I Thought You Were No Longer Helping The Factions of The Pillars?

Issei: I'm Not... I'm Saving The Innocent From Being Killed by You and Your Army!

Kokabiel: I Have A Army, You Have No Chance Defeated Me!

Issei: I'm Not Alone...

Just Then His Faction Shows Up.

Everyone Started Cheering.

News Man: I Don't Believe it! The Red Dragon Emperor and His Faction are agouti Save Us!

He Shouted at The Camera.

Issei Turns His Head to See The Little Boy.

Thanks for standing up to This Fallen Angel. Issei Said With A Smile.

He turns his head to Kokabiel.

Issei: Now, Let's Fight!

To be continued...