9: Flying to The East 

(Location: Neighborhood)

Issei and His Faction Run Back to The Neighborhood.

Cho: That Was A Close One.

Loki: at least it wasn't my brother coming after me.

Jin: Thor is A Complete Idiot.

Loki: I Know, His Hammer Got Stolen Once and He Has to dress up as a bride!

Jin: Hahaha!

Sa Gojo: Didn't That Lead Him to revealed who he is and massacred the Giants after Getting His Hammer Back?

Loki: I'm afraid so...

Bell: Demeter Has Big B**bs Then Rias and Akeno Especially Hestia & Triki

Issei: How do you know she has Big B**bs?

Bell: I met her once when she was with a group of girls who never saw a man.

I felt her B**bs when she hugged me, I blushed but Hestia broke me free from the hug and ran away with while holding me.

Issei: Man... I wish I met Demeter When I Was Still in The Gremory Peerage.

Bell: it's a good thing you didn't if you heard what she has done in Greek Mythology.

Issei: Oh.

Just Then Issei's Old House Exploded

Issei and His Fraction Were Pushed Back by The Explosion.

They Looked at The Destroyed House.

Issei: My Home... It's... Destroyed...

Jin Notices Two Yokai Flying Away.

You might want to look at that. Said Jin.

Issei Looks Up to See Two Yokai Flying Away.

Cho: Wait A Minute... Aren't They From The Yokai Faction?

Issei: Yeah, and I'm Going to Kick Their A**S!

(The Next Day)

Issei: I'm Telling You, It was The Yokai Faction.

Yokai Pilar : Are You Suggesting The Yokai Faction Had Sent Two Yokai to Destroy Your House?

Issei: I'm Not Suggesting! I'm Telling The Truth!

Yokai: Ok, Ok, Just Calm down... I will get the plane out for you and your Faction.

He Quickly Runs Outside The Airport and Heads to The Shed to Get The Plane Out.

(Five Minutes Later)

Issei and His Faction Were Surprised to A Working Plane That Hasn't Been Used For Two Years

Yokai Pilar: His All Yours.

He Said After Giving Issei, The Keys For The Plane.

Issei: That Was Easy.

They went inside the plane and sat down on the seats while Issei sat down on the pilar seat.

Issei: Here We Go.

He starts the engine and the plane started to fly away to The East.

(Two Hours Later...)

Issei: There it is.

He See's The East of Kyoto.

Jin: I Didn't Know, There Were More Yokai in Kyoto Then Japan.

Issei: Some Yokai Had Moved to China to Get Away From The Humans in Order to Stay Safe.

Jin: That Makes Sense.

Bell: so what are we going to do when we get land?

Issei: the first thing we're going to do is go to the Palace of The Queen of The Yokai Faction and Take Her Down.

Cho: You Mean Yasaka?

Issei: Yes.

Sa Gojo: But She Has Never Been Taken Down by Any Human or Creature, Not Even The Demon Hunters Could Take Her Down.

Issei: I Know... But we got to try.

Just Then Something Hits The Plane.

Bell: Guys, we got a problem.

They look at the direction, he is pointing at, and they see Yokai using cannons to shoot fireballs at them.

Issei: Oh No!

He Quickly turns the plane into the other direction and crash landed on the bridge.

Loki; Nice Going, You Just Nearly destroyed the bridge that couldn't had break.

He said while pointing at the destruction after the plane crash landed.

Jin: Well, at least nobody got hurt.

Bell: What do we do now?

Issei: We're at The Bridge Right.

Sa Gojo: Yes.

Issei: How Far is The Palace?

Jin: Not Far From Here.

Issei: Good, Because That's Where We're Heading.

To be continued...