3: Not My Monkeys Not My Circus 

(The Next Day)

The Archangels Were Able to Find The Book of Angel Records But They Were Shocked to See Some of The Names of Humans in Japan Has Been Erased.

The Phoenix Family Return to Their Mansion Only to See The Guards Knocked Out.

They Quickly Run to Their Rooms But Nothing Was Stolen, However Lady Phoenix Was Shocked to See All The Names of Every Innocent Human Has Been Erased.

They Found Out That Issei Hyoudou Has Erased His Name From Both Books and Erased The Names of Every Innocent Human From The Book of Hell and Some Humans of The Book of Angel Records.

News and Rumors to The Entire Supernatural Had Another Meeting.

Lady Phoenix and The Archangels Told The Factions What Happened.

Sirzechs: WHAT?!

Michael: Oh Dear...

Azazel: How did he erased his name from both books?

Lady Phoenix: He Erased His Name by Using A Brush
That Was Covered in Ink.

Michael: Why Would He Erased His Name From Both Books?

Azazel: Probably From Becoming A Angel or Devil When He Dies or Gets Killed in Battle.

Sun Wukong: That Hyoudou Boy Has Broken The Laws of Heaven & Hell, no one has done it since I had Broken the Laws of Heaven & Hell That Ended Up Causing Me to Fight Against The Chinese Gods.

Nezha: You Think!?

Zeus: I haven't seen anyone broken the laws of the Supernatural Before Since my Son, Hercules has finished his 12 labor.

Odin: Thor Has Defeated The World Serpent But It was Able to Escape before he can finish the job.

King Tepes: The Vampires Has Dealt With Humans Who Had Hatred Towards Them but A Human Breaking The Rules of The Supernatural is New.

Shiva: You Think?

Yasaka: I never knew, he could go this far to break the Rules of Heaven & Hell.

Hermes: This Could be Bad.

Artemis: What do you mean?

Hermes: if Issei and His Faction Keep Breaking The Rules of The Supernatural, They'll Cause Chaos For The Factions.

Apollon: He is Right, if Hyoudou Could Erase His Name From The Book of Angel Records and The Book of Hell.

He Could Free Loki or do anything that could cause Chaos and Destruction.

Odin Got A Little Angry After Hearing Loki's Name.

Thor Didn't Want to Deal With His Brother Again if Issei and His Fraction Free Him From His Prison.

Hestia: If This worries all of you, why won't you just capture or bring him back to the Factions?

Sirzechs: I Never Thought of That.

He Said While Rubbing His Chin.

Hermes; What if He Refuses?

Hestia: Then One of Us Has to Capture Him to Bring
Him Back by Force.

Ares: I'll be The One to Capture Him.

The Greek Gods: Shut Up Ares!

Sirzechs: No, That's Not A Bad Idea.

But Not Right Now,  if they cause any more trouble on Earth, We'll Make A Plan to Capture Him.

The Factions Nodded With Agreement. 

(Back With The Red Dragon Fraction)

Issei and His Friends Guarded at The Table to Have Breakfast.

Issei Had A Bacon & Eggs Burrito.

Bell Has A Biscuit With Purple Jelly.

Jin Has Toast with Fruits.

Cho Has Pancakes With Bacon and Egg.

Sa Gojo Has Seaweed Salad.

Just Then A Angel appeared out of nowhere and Looked at Issei and His Faction.

They Quickly Took Out Their Weapons and Pointed Them at The Angel.

Issei: Who are you?!

Angel: I'm Just A Messenger.

Issei: Who sent you?!

Angel: The Factions Want You to Come Back.

Issei: Not My Monkeys Not My Circus.

Angel: What?

Issei: It Means No!

Angel: Oh.

Jin: The Factions Had Already Made Issei Suffer Long Enough, So Tell Them to Shove it in Their-

Angel: Ok, I Got it.

Jin: Good.

The Angel Disappears in A Magic Circle.

Ddraig: The Factions are Already Starting to Get Suspicious.

Issei: Like I Said Not My Monkeys Not My Circus.

Ddraig; I See...

To be continued...