10: The Yokai Faction 

(Location: Gremory Mansion)

Sirzechs: Are You Sure, Loki Has Escaped?

He Said While Speaking to Odin on The Communication Circle.

Odin: don't you ever think I'm sure?! My Disgraced Son Has Escape to Midgard and The Fallen Valkyries Had Attacked Some Humans in Ship That is A Restaurant After Killing A Group of Fallen Angels! 

Now, He is Out There Probably Causing Some Mischief Again Since He Tried to Start Ragnarok Two Years Ago!

Sirzechs: Why Would You Just Sent Thor to Capture Loki and Bring Him Back to Asgard?

Odin: We Don't Know Where He is! Plus Thor Has Gone to Fight The Giants in Jotunheim.

Sirzechs: Why do You Norse Gods Always Hate The Giants Sense The Beginning of Time?

Odin: The Giants Had Once Attacked Asgard and Killed Some Angels Until My Son Had Killed Them by His Hammer.

Sirzechs: is it because you and your brothers had killed the first Giant name Ymir?

Odin: Yes, but that was only to make the nine realms because it was boring only having two realms.

Sirzechs: I See...

Odin: Anyway, can you send your Sister and Her Peerage or send your Devils to Capture Loki?

Sirzechs: I'm afraid not... my sister has been crying for days and my army has been busy, trying to calm the demon civilians down after the incident with Die Hyoudou's Betrayal.

Odin: Oh. Then What am I supposed to do?

Sirzechs: Just figure it out on your own, because I am dealing with my family right now, so good day.

He disconnects from the communication circle.

Sirzechs: Gods... why can't I get a break?

(Back at Kyoto)

Issei and His Faction Went to the Market to Get Some Food on Their Way to The Palace of The Queen of The Yokai Faction.

They Were Able to Get Food and Continued Traveling to The Palace.

It took 10 minutes to get the Yokai Faction.

After 10 Minutes of Walking, They Arrived at The Yokai Faction and Saw Many Yokai Walking by and Minding Their Own Business

Bell: I Didn't Know There Were So Many Yokai in The East of Kyoto.

Loki: Some of Them Look Like The Creatures From The Nine Realms, Like The Trolls in Midgard That Can Kill Any Human Who Enters or Trespasses in Their Home.

Bell: There Was That One Time When Hestia Got Angry at Me For Being With Ais After Introducing Her to Lili After I Saved Her From The Giant Fire Ants in The Dungeon

I was only with her to get stronger and learn how to defend myself, especially when she saved me from the Minotaur.

Hestia accepted Her to train me to get stronger but she was still Jealous of me being with other girls.

It was like I was a magnet that interacts girls especially Freya who was obsessed with me.

Issei: Freya? The Norse Goddess of Beauty?

Bell: Yup.

Loki: The Ex-Wife of The All Father and The Mother of My Brother, Baldur The Norse God of Light.

Bell: Baldur is The Son of Freya!?

Loki: Yes.

Bell: But I Thought She Was Never Married.

Loki: What Makes You Say That?

Bell: She Had A Familia That Was Part of Orario.

She Never Mention Having A Son, Plus She Thinks Triki is One of The Gods From Different Pantheons That She is Friends With Sometimes.

Loki: That's Because I Never introduced her to my daughter because of my brothers and my so-called father who was a pervert! Freya Has Made Her Own Familia After Being Banished From Asgard, So She Never Mentions About Having A Son or Being The Wife of The All Timer.

Bell: That's What You Call The All Father?

Loki: Yes.

Bell: Oh.

Issei: There it is.

They Up to See The Palace of The Queen of The East Yokai Faction

Bell: This is The Palace of The Queen of The Yokai Faction?

Jin: Yup.

Cho: Many Yokai Come here to Have A Meeting With Her About Something Going on in Their Realms.

Sa Gojo: this place hasn't changed a bit.

Loki: No Wonder Why Yokai Come Here to See The Queen of The East Yokai Faction.

Issei: Come on, Let's get inside.

To be continued...