8: Fallen Angel Attack

Issei: Raynare...

Chef: Fallen Angels!

The Chefs Quickly Put Out Shotguns and Spears to Defend Themselves From The Fallen Angels.

The Fallen Angels Started Throwing Light Spears at The Ship.

Loki: What are Those Things?

Issei: Fallen Angels.

Loki: Fallen Angels?

Issei: They Were Once Angels But if Their Souls are Filled With Corruption or Guilt, They're Wings Become From White to Black, Becoming The Opposite of Angels.

Loki: Oh... Well Back at Asgard, Valkyries are Like The Angels But They Protect Asgard and Sometimes Being The Souls of Dead Vikings to Asgard to Become Members of The Einherjar.

And Just Like These Fallen Angels, The Valkyries Could Easily Become Corrupted and Will Kill Any Human That Stands in Their Way, That's Way Freya Had Banished Them in Hel to Keep Them From Hurting Anyone Else.

But I May Had Accidentally Brought Them With Me.

Jin: What do you mean by that?

Loki: When I use my magic circle to teleport myself to Midgard, I May Have Teleported The Fallen Valkyries With Me During My Escape.

Just Then The Fallen Valkyries Attacked The Fallen Angels Before The Chefs Could Able to Attack.

Sanji: I suggest you guys should run.

Issei: Yup.

Issei and His Faction Started to Run Out of The Ship and Quickly Started Running to The Streets.

Raynare Watches Them Run Away on The Streets.

Dohnaseek: Our Troops are Getting Massacred by Those Valkyries!

Mittelt: Why did you let them get away!?

Kalawarner: She Has Reasons.

Raynare: Looks Like Hyoudou Has Changed A Bit, Those Factions Were Foolish to Believe The Wrong Hero, But He Might be Useful For Our Goals.

Mittelt: Which is...

Raynare: to Kill Rias Gremory!

To be continued...