Chapter 1

Douma pov

I got to the hashira meeting. I ran to Akaza-dono (I think that's how you spell it sorry if it's wrong) "Hi Akaza-dono~" I said it with a gentle smile on my face. "What do you want b*****?" "You don't need to be that rude you know" "Whatever" I can tell he's annoyed but I don't care.

Kokushibo (sorry I don't know how to spell his human name so he will be Kokushibo for now again sorry) walked over to us he looks serious "the meeting will start soon" "why thank you Kokushibo-dono" "no problem".

Akaza pov

I saw Kokushibo and Douma talking I heard Kokushibo saying " ThE mEeTiNg WiLl StArT sOoN" he's always serious to everyone but Douma I can tell he's a simp.
I think everyone knows but Douma.

Guess I have to go now before the meeting starts I don't want to be late. As always the meeting is about demon and more. I was in my thoughts that Master had to yell my name to get my attention "Akaza" "yes master?" " I can tell you were in your thoughts but, anyways you have a mission with Douma" ' Really with that b***** he's so annoying' " of course Master"

Kokushibo pov

Akaza had a mission with Douma I wish it was me Douma's so beautiful and amazing.
Why does he get to go with him? He doesn't even like him right?

Douma pov (sorry if it's getting annoying)

Ara Ara me on a mission with Akaza-dono that amazing I can see that he's not but maybe we can get along.

Time skip after the meeting(still Douma's pov)

I walked to Akaza-dono for our mission
"Why hello there" "Let's go already" "Of course" I had a small smileb on me but Akaza-dono seemed annoying by my voice was my voice that annoying to him? I thought about it for a while before he started walking so I followed behind him.

Time skip b/c I'm lazy(still Douma's pov 😭)

After the mission I walked to my house and was surprised to see Kokushibo-dono in my door was he waiting for me? " What do you koku-dono?" I said with a smile "oh well I was-" he stopped before his face became red " oh my why is your face red?" "Uh I-" "come in I need to see what's wrong" he's face was turning even more red!

Kokushibo pov

Me come in HIS house!? My face turned more red as he grabbed my hand the next thing was that I was in a bed. My face was still red when I saw Douma walking up to me. He is always perfect I was only here because I think it's time to tell him my feelings for him.

I sat up as he walked closer to me with he's long hair and a small smile on his face. "So why are you actually here for?" He asked I looked down then up again at him.

Douma pov

"So can you tell me why your here Koku-dono?" There was a long silence before he started to talk "I came to tell you that...that I-I LIKE YOU!" He covered he's mouth with he hand I started to blush.

|
|
|
|
|
|

"You like me?"

Yes 578 words next chapter will have smut I will try ok!
I

'm not good but I will try ok don't come for me please 🥺