chapter 19..

Hello guys sorry for lot unloading a chapter. Anyways thank you guys so much for 8K+ read I woke up one day to me seeing the reads! Anyways hope you enjoy this chapter<3
______________________________________________
⚠️ WARNING ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE⚠️
_______________________________________________

With Daki
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

No one's p.o.v

Daki was walking around the infinity fortress, trying to find anything. While walking she dumped into a big heart that seemed to have something or someone inside of it? "Oh my... What on earth is that?" Said Daki with a disguised face, as she continues to stare at the big like heart. "Caw! Caw! Miss Daki we suggest not the cut the heart! As we believe that kibosuji(please say if I spelled it wrong) is in the heart waiting for the perfect time to strike!"  Said Master Muzan Crow.

Daki quickly dashed backwards as she hear a small sound form a different direction. "What the hell was that!?" Yelled Daki, she took out her sword and got in to a defensive position ready to attack. "Well what do we have here?~" the sound of a voice echoes though the infinity fortress as a demon with white silver like hair jumps in front of Daki as she barely dodges.

The Demon seems to have a mark on one of his eye he also seems a bit buff, and has two drums on both of his waist. "Well look like I'm going to have a delicious dinner today!" Said the demon followed by a maniac like laugh. "To bad all your beauty would be a waste" "EHH!?" Said Daki confused alone what the demon said, "I'm not food! I'm everything but food!" Yelled Daki.  "Ugh enough talking! I'm Hungry" yelled the demon as he drum's one of his drums, before Daki even had the chance to move she was hit by a very VERY loud sound that hit her ear drums almost destroying them. "Ribbon breathing! 2 form ribbon dash!" (I made up all these names so don't come for me😭) Daki started to run around the demon as she attempts to cut off its head, but failing at it. "Ribbon breathing! 10 form dance of the gods!" Yelled daki as she again tried to cut off the uppermoons head, she was close but cut off both of his arms instead. "Ugh you stupid human you will regret this!" He yelled "blood demon art! Sound waves!" He drum's his drums 4 times as the last time 3 beautiful women appear.  They had their eyes close with a almost revealing outfit on, uppermoon 8 was carved in there arms . Daki was so distracted she didn't even notice that the man was gone.... He fled leaving the beautiful women there by their self..... Then... One of the women started to run up to Daki releasing fire from one of her arms, she had black hair with some yellow stripes and had a very much revealing kimono with horns and wings. "Ribbon breathing! 11 form dashing flames!" Yelled Daki as she cut her head off 'ehh that's weird it usually take me more that one move to cut off a head of a demon? But why is it easy to cut her head??' thought Daki. "Ribbon breathing! 4 form ribbon waves!" (I'm running out of name's😭)  Daki jumped on to one of the platforms as she dashing to one of the other demon, this demon had blue eye with a sad face on her face with also the exact same revealing kimonos just that her's was Blue, she had two horns with a fish like scals all over her body, but unlike the other demon her had a spear.

The blue demon was able to stop the attack by moving out of the way, she then ran to Daki and attempted to stab Daki but missed, she did cut Daki a bit in her face tho. "Ribbon breathing! 11 form dashing flames!" This time Daki ran up to the Blue girl and was able to cut of her head. 'I-I was able to cut off her head!' thought Daki.

"Blood demon art! Deadly veins!" Yell the last demon girl, she unlike the other demons she had her eyes close and looked a bit stronger then the others. Daki quickly looked around for the women, "you can't hide forever!" Yelled Daki trying to find where she went.  The yellow demon ran up to Daki and screamed right in her ears, making Daki go unconscious from the loud sound.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
______________________

What will happen next???? That's right you have to wait because I'm to lazy to finish this. Anyways happy late birthday for those who have there birthday on July! And Happy late 4th of July!

Words:794