Chapter 9(3/3)

HI! guys it's good to see you too but, sorry for not putting in more chapters but school is like hell but let get going on to the story
⚠️ WARNING ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE ⚠️
____________________________________________

DOUMA POV

I couldn't feel anything my body hurts so much and I feel like s*** •No bad words in here👍•
Just before I started to close my eyes everything was getting black as I closed my eye before they were fully close I heard something or someone yell out my name...

Kokushibo pov

I saw in horror as Doume fell to the floor I quickly ran out to him as he fell into my arms blood was all over him he slowly close he's eyes as I saw he close he's eyes as to rest, in my arms Daki opened the door as she ran up to me and Douma

Daki: "OMG what happened to him!?!? Is he ok!?!?"

Daki asked but I didn't care I only cared about DOUMA and killing this demon. Then I slowly started to get up and anger inside of me grew bigger and bigger as I quickly ran up to the demon that could have killed MY Douma I slammed the demon to the floor as I cut her head out she was screaming and crying like a b*****.

Shinobu: "HEY THAT'S NOT FAIR YOU DIDN'T EVEN LET ME HIT YOU!!!"

Kokushibo: "So?? You could have killed MY Douma so you can now pay for him!"

Shinobu: "WAA YOU DIDN'T LET ME HIT YOUUUU WAA YOU WILL PAY!!!"

Kokushibo: "How? Your about to die anyways"

I watched as she kept crying and yelling at me for cutting her head then she died I didn't care I then ran up to DOUMA as he was getting cured they told me he could not make it but they kept trying over and over again but for now I needed to find the uppermoons that could be anywhere around here I quickly grabbed my stuff and ran off I cried to see that Douma could but maybe not make it I kept on running. Then a wall hit me making me fall down to a floor that seems to never end I slowly got up and started to walk around the maze like thing but I started to feel a oura around my then...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued

÷
____________________________________________÷

Hey guys thank you for getting this story to almost 1k reads but I'm so sorry for not posting nothing for you guys but I will try thank you again!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Bonus parts
____________________________________________

So for the Bonus I will and some pictures for you guys!!!