late 4th of July special<3

️ WARNING ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE ⚠️

Kokushibos p.o.v

Today's four of July and I wanted to ask out Douma to watch the fireworks. I'm nervous what if he says he's already going with akaza or someone else?

No one's p.o.v

Kokushibo walked to Doumas estate. When he got there he didn't know if he was confident enough to even touch Doumas door. Before he could react Douma open the door not expecting Kokushibo to be there. "Ara Ara koku-Dono what are you doing here?" Said Douma with he's usable smile, "eh I-I w-wanted to k-know if...you would like to go with me to watch the fireworks!" Kokushibo yelled to last words as his face got red. Douma giggled a bit "of course I would like to! I was just about to ask you!" Said Douma looked up at Kokushibo. "Are you free at 7pm? I know a good place to watch the fireworks?" Said Kokushibo still blushing, "ah yes I am I would love to meet you there!" Douma smile as he closes the door looking at Kokushibo one last time. Kokushibo just stood there dumbfounded, 'I guess I have to get ready' thought Kokushibo walking away from Doumas estate.

Time skip cuz I'm lazy

No one's p.o.v

Kokushibo meet up with douma just in time for the fireworks. "Ara Ara, thank you Kokushibo for inviting me" said douma looking down smiling, "your welcome" whispered Kokushibo blushing a bit.

Douma was wearing a kimono with red and black almost matching his haori, while Kokushibo was wearing a purple kimono with black pants on.

"The fireworks look quite beautiful tonight?" Said Douma "yes they do" replied Kokushibo

"Kokushibo.." whispered douma "uh?" "I wanted to tell you this for a long time now." "I- what is it?" Said Kokushibo blushing, "I really like spending time with you.. and I wanted to know if you... Would like to be my boyfriend" douma whispered the last 6 words but they were loud enough for Kokushibo to hear them. "I-" Kokushibo was lost for words..

Kokushibo gently grabbed Doumas chin, and kissed him. Douma quickly melted in to the kiss, "I would like to be your boyfriend Douma" replied Kokushibo. He grabbed Douma hand as they watch the fireworks.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
_____________________

Happy late 4th of July pookies<3 have a nice day/night/evening! Bye bye

Words:400