Chapter 4: A New Threat

Ravaging the city with its raw power as the towns people are running away for their life in panic and fear, a giant monster has made its appearance for the first time in human history.

合体魔王獣
ゼッパンドン
ZEPPANDON, THE COMBINE LORD MONSTER

Zeppandon shot out a rapid-fire bullets from its mouth around the towns, creating multiple explosions in multiple areas. It kept advancing forward, ignoring the screams and cries from the fleeing towns people from below.

The beast suddenly stopped its advance and looked up to see the giant of darkness falling down toward it with a kick. Roc kicked the beast at its torso away, resulting Zeppandon stumbled backwards. The jet black giant backflipped from the force and landed on the ground in a kneeling position.

The townspeople stopped their running and turned their attention toward the jet black giant out of curiosity and confusion. Roc rose up from his kneeling position and proceed to take a fighting stance, and the beast responded with a menacing growl.

With a grunt, Roc sprinted toward his opponent. Zeppandon swung its large sharp claw, but Roc evaded it by ducking down and counter attacked by launching a kick on the torso and then a roundhouse chop. Zeppandon went for another swing in which, Roc dodged again by leaning his head back and then the beast proceed to shoot an electricity from its mouth.

Roc staggered back by the attack, and Zeppandon continued its relentless attack by shooting flame bullets and purple bolts simultaneously. Roc put both of his palm to his front and deployed a dark red circular barrier. Zeppandon's attacks blown with the barrier but due to its unexpected power, the barrier broke and blasted Roc away.

The giant was about to crash the building and the civilians below, but he immediately took flight to the sky. Zeppandon shot another ray attacks at the Roc, but the giant flew around the air to evade.

The giant proceed to spin around with a great speed and countered attack by firing barrages of ray feathers.

However, Zeppandon deployed a pair of green hexagon energy barrier and blocked the attacks.