Chapter 41: Their Teacher

The people are screaming in cheerful manner, overjoyed that the war against the great evil is over. Ratatoskr has retrieved all the wounded soldiers in the battlefield along with the Jaegers by the carrying them with helicopters, and they reunited with their loved ones.

Haruko and the others rushed to the hangar, and the mother cried in tears to see her husband and children in good health. She quickly rushed to their place in longing manner, and Tatsuo and the kids immediately noticed her arrival. The wife went to her children first and hugged them tightly as if she's not letting them go off her arms.

"You're back! You're back!" She cried out loud.

"Mom.." Shido hugged her back.

"We're home." Kotori followed the gesture.

Haruko released the two to look at their face before kissing their foreheads in affection manner. Tatsuo then walked to his wife's side, and Haruko also tackled him with a hug.

"Good to see you, Takkun."

"I'm home, Haruko.."

The married couple then broke away from their hugs but still holding on to each other, and they pressed each others foreheads in affection manner.

"Shido!"

The boy gasped sharply and turned his attention to the voice, and he found Tohka running toward him.

"Tohka!"

He moved his feet and dashed at Tohka. The two then tackled each other with a hug as Shido twirled Tohka around in the air before putting her feet down, and they mashed their lips together in passionate manner. They moaned in response before breaking away, and they pressed their foreheads together with Shido gazing Tohka in concern manner.

"You okay?"

Tohka nodded a hum. "Shido, Yukihara-sensei.."

"Yeah, he's back!" He smiled beamingly.

"I heard his voice!"

"Me too!"

The two giggled together before hugging back while shedding tears. They're not just crying for being able to survive and see tomorrow, but they're crying for the return of their beloved teacher.

"Shido.." Tohka whispered. "I want to see him.."

He nodded in agreement. "There should be a monitor somewhere in the base.."

"Okay.."

The two broke the hug, and they joined with the others with their hands intertwined to each other.

-Ω-

Zagi remained standing in Tengu city. He gazed the field in sorrow, looking at the destruction of his home. He then looked up to the Dark Field G that is now under his control, and he suddenly floated up to the sky.

All eyes are on the Ultraman. They are all curious of what Zagi's intention is, and their answer is soon to be answered by the giant motioning his arms.

He raised his fists to his front, and his Color Timer flashed red. He then lifted them up to the air before putting them down with his right palm on chest. Light shone beneath his palm, and Zagi thrusted his palm to the Dark Field to unleashed wave of dark energy.

The Dark Field G absorbed the energy and once Zagi is done with his deed, the dark cloud suddenly began to rain down the world with glittering darkness. Zagi turned around before looking down and to everyone's shock, the rain restored all destruction in the globe.

The dead greens returned to live, fires are put down and the ruins reverted back into buildings as if Zagi is reversing their time. However, the dark giant couldn't bring back the dead since their souls are more complex than any living being on Earth.