Usual

Jinx sat down in front of you but she turned the chair to face you. You were grateful for lightening up the mood but also glad how she doesn't seem to be scared or treating you any different from before.

It was great, beyond great relief to feel how your stomach feels so light, that your back feels so free. You turned to the girl, smiling a weakened but genuine one and she could tell.

"Sorry about...well everything at this point," Y/N said and your eyes didn't stray, your gaze were direct as she did the same. She simply scoffed and gave you a weak blow to the chest that you didn't block.

"You ain't got nothing to apologize to me. Anyways, what's your plan tonight?" She asked and that made you think. None so far but you get this nagging feeling something's bound to come up.

"There might be something. Rowan might pull me somewhere but for now I have no idea," Y/N replied when it was the only reason you could make up.

Jinx pouted but she just took her seat and dragged it beside you before sitting down. Then someone else came and greeted you both.

"Morning guys," Ezreal said waving his hand before sitting down. He faced your direction and you're a little eased to see him casual as well.

"Morning Ezreal," Y/N replied and he nodded upwards once. Jinx also looked at him and didn't even bother to hide her frown.

"Morning Ezzy," Jinx joined in through a not so welcoming tone. You can tell Ezreal seems to be used to it though he simply replied with a nervous smile and a nod.  Soon enough, people started to come through class.

"Jinx let's make a deal," Y/N said smiling behind the mask when you had a plan. You recalled how you never, like never remember any lessons from before thanks to this girl. Jinx loved the idea and turned to face you with that crazed smile.

"What's it gonna be?" Jinx giggled as he rubbed her arms together. She seems confident but you got a thorough plan where you'll win either way.

"Don't speak, if you lose then you're gonna work with me for a whole day. If you win...well you tell me what you want me to do or give and I won't say no," Y/N let out as you tapped her nose. This only made her more euphoric which doesn't look good. Your sure, certain that this was all in your favor and surely she isn't the type who seem to love working.

"Heheheee," She cackled before you saw how she pressed her thumb and index finger to the edge of her mouth and slid it across like a zipper when her mouth closed with it.

Surely she'll lose and if she wants to buy something...you pray you don't need to beg Rowan for some money.

Professor Heimerdinger came in, with the same trot as usual and seeing how there were no vacant seats, he figured everything and everyone was here. The class eventually started and in about 5 minutes you kept peering at Jinx by your side. She seems to be...struggling.

It's a laughable experience, the way her body was urging her mouth to do something and her mind was trying to be rational. You can feel her winning and that my dear sir felt rather wrong. But you simply focused on the class. 1 week, 2 meetings and none of Heimerdinger's class was imprinted to yout mind.

You finally looked at the board, reading what he wrote and listened to his explanations. Well you're glad you did because the shit he just explained ain't common sense back to earth. Professor Heimer explained the mana and magic. The components, the maleability, the concept and such which intrigued you by a lot.

It took your mind away and shifted your focus directly to the board. But as time went on, a groan emerged and it was enough to shake your core. You looked to your left and there was Jinx already looking, frowning with her arms crossed before it turned to that wry wide grin.