Clean Up

The classes both looked at what just happened. Rengar with his back visibly chunked and your body that's bleeding on the ground.

"Shit, Y/N!" Ezreal said and started to run towards you. Jinx even dropped her weapons and followed as well as Garen with Katarina.

Ezreal used a skill of his to blink the short distance and slowly let your body rest. He grimaced at the wound when it wasn't a simple line, there's even a hole from where Rengar twisted the knife.

"Come on man, stay with us for a bit," he said, nervous but composed as he took off his gauntlet and used your hand to cover up the wound. He didn't care about the blood, but he knew it was pointless.

"How is he?" Garen arrived holding Y/N's coat. Katarina and Jinx leaned close, Jinx leaning the side of her face to yours to feel your breath.

Ezreal also pressed your chest as Katarina checked your wrist. No response, Ezreal simply shook his head before sighing.

"Hey, it's fine. We just need to bring Professor Zilean here," Katarina said and Garen nodded. The two still remained from where they were and Jinx gripped her fists.

They heard Rengar groan but they ignored the coach though it did alert Jinx. She grumbled some words as she reached behind her pouch pulling out a pistol before she turned to aim.

But what stood on her way was a well suited Rowan with a weakened grin. Rengar was right behind him with Ryze and they were quite surprised to see him. They didn't even feel him lurking.

Rowan placed his right palm to the gun and slowly pushed it down as he also placed his knee down the ground. He chuckled as he gave Jinx a pat and that seemed to calm her down.

"Relax little lady, these stuff's pretty common within the academy," Rowan said as he stood up.

"It's actually not, sir Rowan," Ryze replied making Rowan perk up.

"Huh? Weird, I usually die atleast twice a week in this place," he muttered before laughing a little.

Now everyone is just nervous. I mean you just died yet there's someone here laughing as if it's nothing new. It wouldn't hurt to look a little concern atleast. Rowan looked at Rengar and laughed in a rather teasing way at that.

"Hahahaha! Old bones got you or what?! He nearly dusted you off! Guess cats do grow older quicker," Rowan simply mentioned as he walked to the other side of your corpse. Rengar scoffed which he regretted when his body ached all over.

His back had his ribs showing and even his throat is only functional because he's holding it with a hand. Without Ryze's support, he couldn't even walk.

"Now then, time to do my job," Rowan said as he looked at you. Everyone made some space but Jinx simply knelt there as he watched your body being picked up by Rowan.

"S-sir Rowan, you know Y/N?" Katarina asked just as he got up.

"Yup, he's my bodyguard," he replied grinning widely before he looked at Garen.

"Could you uh, just cover up his face and chest. I'd rather let people think I'm carrying a lady," he joked and Garen flinched before scurrying to do so. He did cover your face along with your chest making Rowan nod in satisfaction.

"That's it, thanks kiddo," Rowan said but he did had to ask something so he looked at the professor.

"Rules didn't change right? He paid his dues?" Rowan asked, even though he was grinning his gaze let off a cold one.

"Oh he did, nearly had to pay double but he did," Ryze replied when he observed Rengar's state.

Rowan simply nodded and walked away. The students parted like the red sea, most of the fear were washed away thanks to Rowan. Though Jinx still felt a little pissed at how far Rengar went.