not a 10 year old

tw: sexual comments on minors, pedophilia in a way

Since I'm back on this bc I wanted to share the interaction from the last chapter, I figured I'd just post this one too since I'm here.

This interaction with @ pomplamose

It happened in a chapter/comment section that's already produced a lot of unsavory interactions, so these kinds of things aren't new to me.

It's in Philophobia, in the first chapter when the main characters are 10 years old. Regulus asks Ophelia if they want to hang out and talk upstairs.

He says "would you like to go up to my room?", it's really not sexual at all but sometimes ppl comment nasty things anyways.

Usually, I just comment that they're 10 as some people don't realize that, they correct themselves, and all is fine.

This interaction wasn't like that:

Idk this just really rubbed me the wrong way for a few reasons

Idk this just really rubbed me the wrong way for a few reasons. One is that even if it is an x reader (it's not), and both the character and the reader are rlly young, maybe in a flashback or something, if you're not the same age as them, you shouldn't be thinking of having sex with them!!

Also, when I said "I don't want you thinking of a child like that", and their response is basically "I do it all the time, calm down", NO!! If I'm telling you not to sexualize children in a space that I moderate, just don't sexualize children.

Idk keep safe against people like this, and I really hope this was a one-time thing and that they aren't doing this often because it's just a gross thing.