2.

___________

You stand there just watching. It was Takemitchi and Mikey standing there fighting each other. Takemitchi was constantly on the defensive side until he hardened his fist.

"HERE IT GOES!" he shouts

"COME ON TAKEMITCHY!" Chifuyu shouts to him while the other's eyes widened.

WHAM!

Takemitchi has finally landed a punch on Mikey's face, knocking him to the ground. Mikey just laid on the ground shocking everyone.

"HE FINALLY BEATED MIKEY TO PULP!" Hakkai shouted out.

Everyone was chanting Toman over and over again.

Chifuyu's eyes had tears coming out.

"Damn you. Dont make me cry!" he said as he wiped his tears.

You decided to walk to chifuyu and you put a hand on his shoulders. He turned around looking at you while you gave him a reassuring nod. He just smiled at you when mikey stood up again.

"....All this fuss about a single punch?" everyone looks scared, Takemitchi tried to stay calm. You thought to yourself of course. Its Mikey. Not even a metal bat swung across his head will make him unconscious.

Takemitchi had sweat dripping.

"Hey come on. Its alright. Hey. Mikey." then mikey kicked takemitchi with him dodging it. He started punching and kicking him.

"WHY ARE YOU BACK AGAIN TAKEMITCHY? IM SURE YOU SAW THE VIDEO MESSAGE!" mikey shouted at him. You knew what he was talking about. 

When emma died, hina told you, mikey and draken about takemitchi coming from the future, which shocked you all. But you all believe her.

When you guys did the time capsule, you secretly saw mikey putting a video message at the end of the capsule, before it was buried. You decided not to ask him about what it was but now you know that it was for takemitchi.

You wanted to go in and help takemitchi, but then your entire cover would be blown.

"I PROMISE YOU THAT I'D PROTECT EVERYONE IN TOMAN AND HINA-CHAN SINCE I COULDNT PROTECT SOMEONE CLOSE TO ME! SO LEAVE ME ALONE! I MEAN IT!" he shouted once again as he continued to punch takemitchi. You knew that 'one specific person' he was talking about was you.

"BUT IF YOU COME BACK... EVERYTHING I'VE DONE WILL HAVE BEEN FOR NOTHING!" he exaggerated out finally not punching takemitchi anymore. You could see that its his dark impulse. You know how to stop it, but you just cant go in yet.

At this rate takemitchi was panting. Then he punched mikey on the face again.

"BECAUSE I KNOW WHAT I AM DOING!"

They then looked at each other.

"At the end of the day...the darkness inside you is so deep that only y/n could stop you so you now only ask for help at the moment of death. In the time capsule, in y/n's letter she said that she knew she was going to die and said to come back and save you if you turned into something you know that you would not be happy with. I knew you were suffereing from it. Thats why i came back."

Mikey flinched a bit at what takemitchi said. You could see that something bad happened to mikey in the future. You thought to yourself.

"You idiot y/n. Faking your death. Hah. Look where it has brought you." you felt really bad but at that time you just couldnt handle it.

Life at home was never heaven, it was an oppressing dungeon, a hell that no one would ask for. You didnt want Mikey to be dragged in with anything relating to it so you made a dumb decision to fake your death up until now. You knew everyone was shocked by your sudden death especially mikey. But you came up with another identity and joined toman again using that name, 'L'. You hid yourself under a hood, and never spoke until now, which you were fighting the kanto manji gang.

"...I came back to save you." takemitchi ended.

"What the hell.." takemitchi continued.

"..Is making you suffer so much?"

Mikey then kicked takemitchi again. You could see his speed increasing.

"I know that...i cant do anything about it!" mikey shouted out. Mikey 's eyes had no life in them. He stopped attacking takemitchi. And takemitchi was catching his breath.

"WHAT THE FUCK! TWO YEARS AGO WHEN I WENT BACK IN TIME YOU WERENT LIKE THIS!" mikey just looked at takemitchi with no expression.

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED? WHY WONT YOU TELL ME ANYTHING!!" takemitchi then tried to punch mikey again but he dodged it.

"Ive been trying to figure this out for a long time now. I never knew what these dark impulses were. "

Mikey said as you wrote something on your phone and showed it to chifuyu. You wrote:

[I can't handle this anymore. I'm gonna go in.]

Chifuyu's eyes widen when he saw it, he then puts both hands on your shoulders.

"No way L! Your gonna get yourself killed! Its mikey!" you just nodded. Ever since you were this "L" you never showed your true strength. But your raw strength was as strong as mikey's.

"...I only found out the other day...a few days after the battle of the three deities."

"What?" takemitchy looks shocked.

Then mikey kicked takemitchi again successfully knocking him on the ground. You were about to rush in as chifuyu holds you back.

" I was informed by...Wakasa." Then you looked at Wakasa who had his normal bored looked.

"Huh!?" takemitchi looked at mikey.

"If we were in the first timeline...then...takemitchy...you wouldnt have gone through all of this trouble..."

Everyone looks questioned. You as well underneath your hood.

"Timeline..? What are you talking about..." takemitchi looks a bit nervous.

"The dark impulse. Born out of love.." mikey said with blank eyes.

"...He was trying to save me...and y/n." when you heard your name you looked at mikey. You had no idea what they were talking about.

"He went back in time to save me and y/n." mikey looked at the floor.

"Back in time...? What..?" takemitchi looks questioned and confused.

"Sano Shinichiro...was a time leaper."

________end