12.

_______

"Everyone thank you!"

After the wedding, you promised Terano to a duel.

"Big brother wakasa! Are you and Benkei-san's gym open after on? Terano wants to challenge me to a duel!" you asked wakasa who was currently just chilling and drinking after the wedding. Benkei was sitting next to him.

Wakasa turned to you and a rare smile appeared as he took out the stick that was in his mouth.

"Benkei?" he turned to his partner which just nodded.

He then turned to you.

"Of course y/n-chan. Its still open and i think some employees are teaching some students or something. You can just go in their and use the court just tell them i said so." he smiled.

You eyes lighten up.

"Thanks! Big brother wakasa!" you hugged him and went to terano.

"Yo terano! We can use the dojo! No problem.!" terano smirked and looked at mikey as well.

"MIKEY! YOU ARE GOING TO DUEL WITH ME TOO!" terano pointed at mikey.

Mikey just smirked.

"Sure." thats all he said.

"Well we should say our goodbyes to the rest of the people, to show our respects. You go on first terano. Me and mikey will go right after" you said.

"LETS GO!" terano shouted out to his manager. "Too loud!"

"Come on Mikey!" you pointed out to him as he followed you.

"You still you think can still fight after so long Mikey?" you asked him with a provoking look. He just smirked.

"Eh. Dont underestimate your husband." you said with a confident tone.

"Well you were known as the invincible mikey." you said with a smile.

"Hm. and you were known as the unconquerable angel."

You guys walked up to the rest of the people who were all chatting.

"Takemitchi!" mikey shouted which then everyones eyes turned to you two.

"Mikey! Y/n!" takemitchi smiled.

You waved at everyone.

"Well me and mikey are going to take out leave. Terano invited us to a duel, we will be going to the dojo now." you said as you waved with mikey nodding with agreement.

Everyones eyes widen.

"Wait! Mikey, y/n...you guys are going to fight..??!" takemitchi exclaimed.

"Oi! Mikey! You fumbled on an important race and now you are going to have a duel?!" draken shouted.

"OI..." kokonoi and kisaki looked at mikey with a hint of annoyance.

"MIKEY! WHAT IF YOUR SKILLS HAVE RUSTED OVER THESE YEARS!" baji shouted out laughing.

"Agreed." kazutaro added while chifuyu sweatdropped.

"U-uh..guys..?" you softly said as they continued.

Mikey looked at them a bit triggered.

"What?" mikey had an anime frustration mark appearing on his forehead.

"Dude..i wouldnt be surprised it you lost mikey...i dont know about y/n-chan though, she will probably win Lmao." sanzu laughed.

"Good luck you two!" senju cheered on.