5.

___________

"Why did you do that?" shinichiro asked mikey who was sitting down looking at the ground.

"..." mikey's eyes started tearing up.

"...i-i dont know whats wrong with me...i remember it was haruchiyo first then suddenly y/n was hugging me...i-im sorry shinichiro..i-i didnt mean it..really.."

Shinichiro just looked at him with a serious face.

"...im not the one you should apologize too."

The both went to the hospital where you were still laying unconsious.

He first went to haruchiyo, and apologized to him. With two big patches on the sides of his mouths. Then they went to your room.

Mikey was a bit scared when he still say you laying asleep on the bed with bandages across your body.

"...she is still unconscious..?" the blonde haired boy asked. Shinichiro let out a small mmh.

"I thought she would be awake by now...how about we apologize tom-"

"Nono! Its fine...im just going to do it like this." mikey stated.

He sat beside you.

"...um...y/n...i dont know if you can hear me and i know i said it many times already but im...really really sorry...like really! I didnt know what happened to me...i didnt want to hurt you...i never wanted too...im really sorry...and i miss you so please wake up!" mikey's head faced the ground.

"Well then lets go since youve finished saying it, lets come back tomorrow to see how shes doing." mikey stood up and looked at you one last time before he started walking towards the door.

"...mgh...ugh..w-where am...i" mikey's face then lightened up and ran back to your bed.

"Y/n!!"

You turned around and saw mikey, you tried to sit up.

"Y/n! Dont try to get up!" shinichiro tried to warn you.

"M-mikey? Wait are you ok??!" you were worried about him even though your the one who is in the hospital right now.

"Why are you asking me! Your the one whos hurt...!"

"Nonono! Im fine! And also let me finish what i was saying since i passed out. Im going to buy you a new model and we can build it together again! So dont be mad anymore o-"

Mikey suddenly hugged you.

It startled you but you hugged him back.

"...im so sorry im so sorry... from now on...i will protect you no matter what...i will never hurt you again..."

You smiled.

"Mmh! Im counting on you my protector! Haha!" you cheerfully smiled at him. Mikey got a bit flustered.

Shinichiro smiled as well.

"Everything still worked out well. Mikey has a huge soft spot for y/n. Haha, kids." he thought to himself.

"Well gotta go manjiro. Let her rest, she will be out of the hospital in a day or two."

Mikey nodded.

"Well bye n/n! See you tomorrow!" he smiled at you you smiled back at him. He left.

Yu noticed shinichiro wasnt leaving.

"Y/n."

"Yeah?"

Shinichiro walked over too you.

"Thank you." he ruffled your hair put felt a wave of electricity, the next moment he knew he was in a mechanic shop. HIS mechanic shop.

He took out his phone and found out he had travled back to 2003. But first things he was thinking where manjiro and y/n was.

He walked out of his shop to try and find those two.

"SHINICHIROOOO!!!" he heard two voices yell at him. One was definitely a female voice.

"Mikey busted his hawk!" you said as you slapped your forehead.

"Can you fix it?" mikey said with his hands rubbing his neck.

"Listen listen shinichiro! Baji kind of went all out for this bike.."

"BUT this dude right here decided just to go and smash it up to scare some gang members even though i told him to take it easy." you sighed.

"Hehe....sorry y/n...so can you help me fix it shinichiro?".

Shinichiro looked at them for a few seconds.

"...How old are you guys?" he asked.

""Hm?" you guys said in unison.

"Oh! Mikey's already 14 and im turning 14 in like a month?" you answered

"...You both have grown big..." shinichiro said crying.

It startled you and mikey.

"Woah! Whats wrong big bro shinichiro!"

You and mikey ran up to him.

"..m-manijiro....y/nn"

By that time he knew that he ad officially changed fate and his destiny.

Later on Sanzu found out that shinichiro time travled but one day while he was walking he found a young boy who was trying to save a girl from bullies but it turned to him getting beat up instead.

"OYEE! Will you knock it off already??"

"HUHH?? WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU BASTARD?!" the three bullies said.

"HAH?!" shinichiro annoyed and punch the pole next to him which caused it to deform. That definitely scared the bullies away. They than ran away.

"You ok? He asked the young boy who was crying on the floor.

The boy then looked up to shinichiro.

"HOW CAN I BE STRONG?" he was crying with a determined face.

"I WANT TO BE LIKE YOU! I WANT TO BE A REAL HERO!"

Shinichiro then smiled and kneeled down to his height.

"A hero huh?" Its alright, your definitely going to become strong." he the shaked the boy's hand.

"Hey little boy, if there is something you really want to protect. When all else fails, Use this power." shinichiro then told him giving him his time travleing abilities because he had reached his goal.

The young boy looks questioned.

"Yeah. I should have just asked him to give it to me." he then stood up.

"See you around kid....im sure you will be able to handle it." he left leaving the kid , the girl and one boy who was peeking speechless.

________end