3.

__________

You were shocked. The brother figure that you loved a lot who was dead now was a time leaper.

"Mikey, your.. YOUR BROTHER IS THE ONE WHO...?!!" takemitchi looked extremely shocked.

Then you learned about the original timeline. To the time where you would join the first generation of the black dragons' motorcycle rides where you, sat on Wakasa's motorcycle since he was like a brother to you and mikey sitting with shinichiro. Then the black dragons got disbanded. 

Also shinichiro buying you gifts as well even though you weren't his actual family. 

It all came to the point where one time mikey was playing and fell down the stairs but before he fell down you protected him which your head compacted hard on the ground including mikey's weight on your small body, made you go unconscious and into critical condition.

"What actually happened?! " as shinichiro saw your body laying in the room with machines connecting to you.

"...We were playing with mikey's concorde plastic model..." baji started.

"Mikey said i wont lend it to you guys! It took me a whole month to build this precious thing!..and as he was saying I am the super sonic concorde! He fled to the second floor, thats when he tripped...and before he fell y/n protected him..." sanzu added as they were all crying.

"..and then i heard a huge bonk!..."

"Then we saw y/n stopped moving with him hugging mikey protecting him from him coming in contact with the floor..." baji continued.

Shinichiro looked shocked and when he looked at mikey who was sitting there looking at the floor. He saw drops of tears falling out of his eyes.

After that you learned that you had lost awareness of everything but your body was still alive. Shinichiro and mikey would push your wheelchair outside for walks.

"Why do you give a fuck about someone like him. He used a damn katana to slash all his friends. He is not right in the head." baji ranted as he was sitting in the car next to shinichiro.

"Aw don't say that baji. Haruchiyo attacked them because they were talking shit about y/n and manjiro. Isn't it how just he is?" shinichiro reassured him. Mikey sat in the back not saying anything.

They arrived to pick up sanzu from juvie.

"haruchiyo !" shinichiro called out which caught haruchiyo's attention.

He turned around facing them

"Shinichiro kun...baji...and mikey."

"I heard from takeomi that your still with non speaking terms with him! So i decided to pick you up!" he smiled at haruchiyo.

Haruchiyo stared at shinichiro for a second.

"...that aside...hows y/n?" haruchiyo asked looking at mikey who looked away.

"...wanna go see her?"

"Alright Y/n." shinichiro said while pushing a wheel chair with mikey pushing with him.

"Its been a year since you've seen haruchiyo."

Haruchiyo looked a bit startled. You were not running up to him hugging and smiling or excited just to be able to see him, instead you were now on a wheelchair unable to do anything yourself.

Haruchiyo kneeled down in front of you.

"...hey n/n..do you still remember me..? Its haruchiyo..." he then wanted to grab her hands but was scared when he saw her hands all bony almost like a skeleton. Tears started to come out of his eyes.