6.

_________

Takemitchi is surprised to hear this. You as well. You never knew that the life your living in now wasnt actually your original life. This life was a second chance given by shinichiro, who in the end died. You coulndt handle this information, it was overwhelming your head. You suddenly dropped down into a squat. Chifuyu was surprised, he helped you get up. No wonder a few years ago shinichiro would suddenly cry just seeing you and mikey.

"Woah..are you ok?" you just nodded.

"Thats about how much shin told me. He protected an unknown boy with the power of time."

Wakasa said. You just looked at him. He is so different now. His hair, the look in his eyes everything. You just wanted to hug him again like you used to when you were younger.

"...I guess its just cause and effect.." mikey's eyes looked blank. He was almost completely controlled by his dark pulses. Those eyes reminded you of that day when you protected Sanzu from getting beat up instead. You werent scared, you thought it was somehow just intimidating.

Takemitchi then noticed they were connected ever since the time he met shinichiro with emms and kisaki. That was the beginning of this entire story.

Tears started swelling up in takemitchi's eyes.

"A couple days you gained that ability, shinichiro died.." mikey looked down. That reminded you of the scene that day when shinichiro called you and mikey over to the motor shop only to see ambulance and polices outside. With baji and kazutora getting arrested. You dont hat them they are still some of your bestes friends but you will never forget the sight of shinichiro laying in his own pool of blood, emotionless, not moving and not breathing.

Everyone was quite shocked to hear that since they now how close and how much mikey loves shinichiro not knowing that takemitchi is somehow involved. And now everyone knows that takemitchi is a time traveler, that didnt surprise you since you knew before you "died".

"The curse shinichiro created back then by killing the time leaper are what my dark impulses are..it affected everyone around him... he same was probably for kazutora back then...the karma that ive carried." everyone looked at mikey while he puts his hand on his chest grasping his clothes.

"The dark impulses...its eating me away...its getting stronger...i cant even handle it anymore...no one can stop these dark impulses unless its her...thats why i pushed my friends away." the rest founding members of toman looked at mikey shocked including chifuyu. You had a bad feeling, and once your gut tells you something bad is going to happen it is always true.

"...I had no choice but to leave..."

"..Mikey..." chifuyu said.

You just wanted to hug him right now. You basically felt the same pain as him. Everyone he lost was were just as close but the fact he was left with these dark impulses and also how he thought he lost you.

"...god y/n...you selfish bitch...haha, faked your death because of extreme family issues and shit...you have no shame do you?" you thought to yourseld.

"I feel like im about...to go beserk." mikey grabbed his clothes harder like he was going to scoop out his heart.

"You dont have to hold back anymore." takemitchi said determined.

"Huh?" mikey just said sweatdropped.

"Shit..shit.." you thought to yourself.

"Takemitchi cant handle it..."

"The second generation tokyo manji gang was formed just to save you...so please release your dark impulses with all you got..."

"No..nono..takemitchi...you will fucking get yourself killed..." you thought yo yourself panicking but you still stood still.

"... i can see the future so ill be able to do something about it..." mikey, sanzu and wakasa's eyes widen abit.

"...SO! Im the only one who can crush your dark impulses! Even without y/n i will try!" takemitchi pointed a fist out.

"Shit shit shit..crap..takemitchi..you cant...i dont want you to get killed..!.." you thought.

"You can let go mikey." takemitchi looks determine right now.

"I dont care what happens to you." you could feel that same aura like that day mikey accidentally beated you up.

"DAMMIT TAKEMITCHI." you thought. MIkey then closed his eyes.

Everyone is extremely nervous about what will happen.

Mikey then opened his eyes. His eyes completely changes. He was completly controlled by the dar impulses. Takemitchi wiped his lips.

"Lets finish all of this!"

__________