8.

__________

Takemitchi then ran over to you guys and took mikeys hand.

"Takemitchi..?" mikey looked at him who was all beaten up.

"G-give me your hand mikey-kun..thats the trigger..thats why.."

He continued as he had a bit of tears in his eyes.

"..I can do it all over again. Over and over...I'll..i'll save you..and y/n."

"What..?"

"Mikey." you said as he looked at you who was still hugging him.

He still really couldnt comprehend what was happening. Why are you right in front of him? Didnt you die..?

"Just hold takemitchi's hand." you said softly.

"Over again? What are you guys talking about?! y-y/n..your alive..?" mikey sweating abit due to the situation.

"Takemitchi will save you...all of us...and als-" you fell on your knees. Coughing out alot of blood.

"H-hey! Y/n! Y/n!" mikey tried to hold you.

Everyone eyes' panic as they saw you on your knees.

Takemitchi ran over to you as he tried to help.

"T-takemitchi you will save everyone? right?" "

He nodded vigorously.

"Yes yes! I will! Y/n! Please hold on!" takemitchi shouting desperately.

"Mikey..?" you asked as you coughed more blood.

"E-enough y/n!"

"I want to ask you something.." he looked at you wide eyed and nodded.

"If i werent ever strong, wouldve you still be my friend back then..?"

Mikey's eyes widne.

"Yes !Yes ! Of course y/n! I dont care if you are strong or weak! I would always want to be your friend no matter what.!"

You chuckled.

"Thats good to know."

"Y-y/n!" takemitchi exclaimed.

"I love you mikey, and i always will...dont blame yourself, you fulfilled your promise...you protected me well...and i appreciate that.."

"No no..wait y/n...what are you trying to say..?!" mikey shouting desperately.

"W-what..?" mitsuya just looked at the scene.

"...im sorry for not being able to be together with you like promised..but..thank you." you wre kneeled down.

You suddenly fell silent.

"..."

"...Y-y/n..?" mikey tried to pull you up.

Takemitchi tried to shake you a bit.

"Y-yn..Y/n! Y/N!"

Everyone watching were currently worried, they were fearing the worst thng has happened.

"OI! Y/N!!" tey tried to desperately call you hoping to hear something, tears were filling mikeys and takemitchi's eyes.

Mikey now completely kneeled down held you.

"Y/N!!! WAKE UP! PLEASE! I HAVENT TOLD YOU HOW MUCH I MISS YOU OR HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU!..PLEASE!" mikey shouted despereatley.

"L-lets go home o-okay..?" mikey shaking you a bit hoping to hear your voice once again, but no reply.

Everyone who once knew you started to have tears in their eyes. Mikey, the one who said would never cry couldnt control his tears right now.

Then he let out a painful scream which was shouted from the top of his lungs, that scream pierced the hearts off everyone. He thought you were gone, but for you to be here, he didnt even get to look at you properly. He lost you once again.

"WAKE UP! Y/N!" mikey shouted as he held your hands crying.

This pain was overwhelming for him.

"You left me once...you cant leave me again!" he shouted out desperate for a reply or just a sound.

The old members who you once knew all started to have tears in their eyes.

"Pah-chan! You actually are very smart in special ways! Dont listen to the people who say they think your dumb! I think you are really geniotic!"

"Angry! This ramen is really good..! If i could eat something everyday it would definitely be you and smileys noodles!"

"Hakkai, you should be careful okay? I know your brother is dangerous but i believe one day, things will change!"

"Here! Chifuyu! I used to hear from baji that you love Peyoung yakisoba, so i bought the exact brand! Here, try some!"

"Taka-chan, the world better witness how great your designs are, they are just beautiful. If they dont get it they have no style or sense of fashion at all!"

"Inui senshu right? Its nice to meet you, i heard about you from koko!"

"Senju, dont cry okay? I always got your back, if something happens, just call me, and i will be always there to help you!"

"Hey..i beg you..." mikey's voice started to crack as he put his forehead touching your head.

"WAKE UP FOR ME!" 

takemitchi was crying way to much that he couldnt even see clearly.

"..damn." wakasa sat on the floor with legs propped up. He covered his face with his hands, trying to hide the tears that he wishes no one will see.

________end