Before_Start

Hello, I want to tell you that this is the first story I wrote and that English is not my native language, and that I use a translator a lot.

Also, Kiyotaka's character will be more like himself in the white room than he is in school, but different at the same time.

Kiyotaka will be a very hungry person to learn, he will literally learn anything and everything, and he will not hold back (because I see that the reason for his holding back in the novel is because he thinks he will lose freedom because it is temporary).

Here the matter is different, he sees that his entire life is in his hands and that he does not care if others know about his ability.

In terms of Kiyotaka's character, he will be with feelings and without at the same time, how? Kiyotaka feels pain but not fear, achievement but not happiness, curiosity and interest but not friendship or love.

He doesn't have any deep feelings for anyone, and his feelings I mentioned are minimal since if human feelings are 100, then kiyotaka is 0.1 and he is able to hide them perfectly. (This is my theory even in canon 🗿)

Finally, I want to clarify that Kiyotaka is a year older than canon, meaning he is in the age of Nagamu and Kiryun, while Horikita, hirata, and the rest of those who are in the same year as him in canon are kouhai a year younger  than him here.

I will be uploading the introduction soon, please wait for it (if someone will read it 😓)