Arc 0: Chapter 4: The White Haunts Me

(Illustration note: "Go_good afternoon!" She greeted me with tension and a trembling voice, and raised her right hand.... )
.
.

This is the chapter. I hope you like it, and that you give me some comments and reactions to the chapter, which, by the way, motivates me and keeps me going, because I feel that the reader interacts with the words I write, and I feel that my effort has meaning.

Anyway, enjoy.

.

.

.

I am Amatsuka Haruka desu~ , kyun~! , my family consists of 18 wonderful sisters, I occupy third place in terms of age among them.

Life has always been a charming journey for me, fully of joy and simplicity. Spending good time with my sisters and friends was the greatest source of happiness in my life. I never felt the need to have big desires or think deeply about complicated things. I find satisfaction in the little things and embrace my carefree nature.

In contrast to my sisters Tsurara-chan and Fubuki-chan, who are geniuses, or my sisters with a sense of responsibility as Hikaru-chan and Miharu-chan, who carry tremendous maturity, I am not very mature and not really intelligent. I am just, with my simple personal qualities.

One of most thing I really enjoy by It is, take care of my younger sisters and cooking food, especially candies, with Hotaru-chan. This is not a burden of obligation for me, It is simply an expression of love.

I am not trying to look mature just like Hikaru-chan does to be strong for us and don't try to take on the role of a second mother like Miharu-chan. I just do that because I love to do it, there is no pressure or assumed responsibility, I merely do what I can to support my loved ones, even if I do not always succeed in.

In addition to my deep emotion for my sisters, I have even a dream- a dream, that some people might consider childish, but I think, It exists, and is buried deep in every young girl's heart, even if they hesitate to admit it overtly. And what interesting, that Mama agree with me on this. Kyun~.

My dream is about a prince, not just for me, but for all my sisters. I imagine him a prince for every one of us, with a relationship on a deep and unbreakable level, passing the limits of abstract romance. Kyun~.

imagine him as a brother, a person who guides and supports us, takes our hands and leads us journey like riding a pure white horse, just imagine that makes me so happy! Kyun~.

But still, I should admit that I have some selfish desires in this dream of mine. While I long for this prince to be a brother to us all, part of me secretly wishes he will not be our blood relative. It is a passing thought, mere simple longing for a little romantic relationship with my prince. Kyun ~.

I hold this dream close to my heart and cherish it with every heartbeat. Who knows what the future hides for us? Maybe one day, my dream will come true, to find a prince who can be a brother for us and maybe more.

Until that time, I will continue to embrace everyday with my cheerful soul, and savor the love and laughter shared between me and my lovely sisters. Kyun~!

Amatsuka Haruka (Third Sister)

.

.

.

2014_Septamber_18:Tokyo, Shibuya City

Wednesday,3:30 PM