Arc 0: Chapter 0: A Begin Before The Begin

(Illustration Note: After Mika left, I carefully wrote the name "Kiyotaka" on the file.... )
.
.
.

If you are a new reader of this fanfiction, I hope you enjoy it, and leave a comment, two, or even ten! It doesn't matter, I love the comments, the important thing is, enjoy.

Sorry if you came because of the notice, it's a false alarm. This is not a new chapter. I changed the introduction because I was not satisfied with my writing of it, so I edited it and made it longer. I changed it from 1815 words to 3307 words.

I wanted to reach 4,000 words, but this was my limit because I could not because I did not want to add events. I only wanted to increase the details.

So if you would like to read it again to see the changes, I thank you and I hope you leave some impressions (whispering.... It is okay even if you pretend to be surprised and see it for the first time. Believe me, your comments gives me real motivation).

If you don't want to read it again, no problem. Thank you for coming when you saw the notice.

.
.
.
.
.

Many people say that ability comes with genes, but in reality, most of them say this to justify their failure because they didn't succeed. They say, "That's because I don't have the talent."

Others say they are talented but the environment has not been in their favor, for the same reasons as others.

In my opinion, both are right and wrong at the same time.

Since the environment and genes play an important role, there is a factor that many overlook: hard work.

If one of them is innately gifted and has worked hard in developing himself here, he will be a genius.

And if someone was born into a prestigious family and worked hard, he would be a genius.

And if one of them is born innately gifted and comes from a prestigious family at the same time, he will be a genius.

But all this is not fixed, whether we consider that being a genius or not, such as the competition of collecting points, and whoever exceeds 60 is considered a genius, and it is as follows:

Innate talent gives 33 points (a little more or less)

The environment gives 33 points (a little more or less)

Hard work gives 33 points (a little more or less)

This is the normal case, but there are anomalies, where a person may work very hard more than the rest, up to 50 or even 100 points.

He may be very innately gifted up to 50 to 100 points.

And he may be born in a place where he is forced to be a genius up to 50 to 100 points.

Of course, these are rare cases.

Certainly, these points are inaccurate.

Honestly, it is impossible to measure genetics, environment, or hard work with just numbers.

You cannot measure the genes, as the person may be distinguished in something significant and weak in another, also it may be an environment that helps in developing something and declining another, and may also do serious work in one thing and ignore another.