Arc 0: Chapter 2: Is There Anything On My Face?

(Illustration Note: When I entered, I was met with a strange scent but attractive at the same time.... )
.
.

If you like a particular part, please comment front it, because this really really gives me motivation to continue.

.

.

.

.

.

I'm Matsuo Akira ,I'm a person that you can describe him as destitute person who has nothing .

For long time of my life ,I was working a lot of job, gardener, house cleaner, chef, newspapers deliverer, delivery worker, I worked all this and more.

The main for that , was because I don't get chance to complete my education , since I couldn't continue my high school studies , as a result for that , I didn't get chance entering the university .

However, my life was not that bad, as there was always someone who had my back.

My wife, my lover, and my light. She was everything for me. I was continuing my life for her. I don't know what would have happened if she wasn't there.

But despite everything, there was one thing that bothered me.... I did not have a child.

And nonetheless, my life continued, with its sweet and bitter moments.

And at the age of 43, I have experience in many jobs, cooking, cleaning, and even managing simple businesses due to my various experiences. As a result, I got a job as a butler In a palace In one of the upscale neighborhoods In Tokyo.

And at the some time and finally, my wife got pregnant.

That period was the most beautiful period of my life, preparing the child's room, his or her clothes, his or her name, I wondered if maybe there were twins.

At the same time my happiness Increased even more when I knew that I will had a son at a time when I thought it was too late for me.

That was the most beautiful period of my life, a good job, a decent apartment, and a family.

But even beautiful things don't last forever.

My wife died , during childbirth.

At that time, I remember that, while my tears were flowing and I felt so helpless.

I was completely devastated, I thought my life was over, but in the meantime...

*wail* *wail*

In my hands, my newborn baby, Ichiro, was crying, his crying waking me up from my heartbreak.

What an idiot, what was I thinking, what had my wife and I been working for nine months, hadn't we planned to give our child all the love he needed? didn't we say that we would make him the happiest child in the world?

From that moment on, I decided to live only to see my son Ichiro grow up and become a great man, better than me.

I swore to this and hug my son in front of the picture of my wife , while she is smiling.