Arc 0: Chapter 3: A Desire To Protection

(Illustration note: "start!".... )
.
.

Here is the new chapter. I hope you enjoy it.

If you are interested in my fanfiction, please give your reactions and opinions on the events throughout the chapter, so that I feel that there is interaction Subsequently feel motivated to continue.

Thank you in advance for your interest.
.

.

.

.

.

I am Amatsuka Hikaru, the fourth sister in our family. I always find myself acting boyish, even though deep down I want to act like most girls my age.

I must first clarify my family circumstances to make you find out why I act boyish. First, I have 17 sisters. Yes, you heard that correctly, my family consists of 18 people without mentioning Mama and Dad. We are like an army of sisters, each one of us about a year older than the other.

My oldest sister, Miharu, is 17 years old, then the second sister, Mizuru, is 16 years old, then the third sister, Haruka, is 15 years old, and I am the fourth sister, who is 14 years old. than continue until we reach the younger sister, who is not yet a one-year-old.

The reason I behaved boyish was strongly due to my desire to protect my sisters because I have to appear strong and scary in the eyes of anyone who thinks about harming my sisters. I want to protect my sisters, be their refuge, and be their shield.

Our father, Kiryuin Junichi, does not live with us and we never see him, and our mother, Amatsuka Naoko, often sleeps outside the house, leaving us to fend for ourselves. It's not that she doesn't care about us, it's because she's busy with work.

You may wonder, why our father doesn't live with us? Why do we carry our mother's surname? Well, it goes back to before my parents got married, their families were not happy with this marriage, as each one of them was supposed to become the heir of their family. But they reached a compromise in the end.

They agreed to marry on the condition that they would not live together. If they had a son, he would take the father's family name and live with him. If they had a daughter, she would take the mother's family name and live with her. Talk about irony; We all ended up being girls.

Our parents love each other deeply, and this is evident from the constant rhythm of their travels. Many times, they go on trips together, which often end with the arrival of a new baby.

Currently, my mother is in the early stages of pregnancy, and I have a strong hunch that I will be gaining another sister soon. I am completely confident in my prediction and even willing to bet on it.

In addition to my boyish behavior, I am very active in various martial arts. I practice boxing, karate, kendo, and naginata. I'm stronger than a lot of boys in my age. I even beat my boxing coach in a match, I indeed took advantage of his shoulder injury to my advantage, but a win is still a win, right?

The reason I took on this role of acting boyish was mostly because my older sisters were unable to take on this role.

Miharu, the older sister, takes on all the maternal duties in our house, and it is a huge responsibility on her shoulders. She is like a second mother to all of us.

Mizuru, the second sister, is mostly indifferent and has a strange personality, always talking about being a speck of space dust wandering around in nowhere.