Arc 0: Chapter 5: It Isn't Logical

(Illustration Note: "Okay then, I will accept your gift, thank you," I said and took the book from her in my hand.... )
.
.

Here is the new chapter. Please comment on the chapter and give your opinions on the characters and events, because this motivates me to continue.

You may think I'm exaggerating when I say this, but because the previous chapter didn't get more comments than the previous chapter, I really felt very, very disappointed.

Anyway, if you are someone who hopes this fanfic will continue, then please don't be stingy with a number of comments, enjoy.

.

.

.

.

.

I'm Nanase Tsubasa, a fairly ordinary girl, currently in the first year of middle school. I focus hard on my studies and sports, and strive to excel in both fields.

Academically, out of all the subjects I study, chemistry is what I like the most and I find myself excels at it. Aside from my academic pursuits, in terms of sports I practice gymnastics and also practice martial arts, namely Jiu-Jitsu and Karate.

In terms of my personal life, there is someone who has held a special place in my heart for a long time - my childhood friend, Matsuo Ichiro. Even though he is a year older than me, we have always shared a strong bond.

It was no secret to myself that I had feelings for him, and one day, I mustered up the courage to confess my love. However, my heart sank when he revealed that he had crushed on another classmate, Kato-senpai.

Despite the pain that remained inside me as a result of my rejection, I chose to accept his words and supported him in his pursuit of love. So far, things have gone well and I think he is making progress in getting closer to her. In reality, Kato-senpai's personality is very similar to Ichiro.

Anyway, one day Ichiro's father, Matsuo-san, arrived at his apartment, accompanied by a teenager, while I was hanging out with Ichiro as usual. Matsuo-san said that an employer entrusted him with the care of this young man. I know that Matsuo-san works as a servant for a rich man, so I thought for a moment that this teenager might be an arrogant rich man, but it turns out that he is absolutely not like that.