Arc 0: Chapter ✧: Perfect Or Horrible?

(Illustration Note: Kiryuin opened the window curtain and took out his main phone and stared at the cityscape.... )
.
.

Yo, yeah I can't believe I finished the chapter either, but I had 60% of the chapter ready a long time ago, so I was writing a little on my phone whenever I got the chance and in the end, guess what I finished it and it became 10,000 words!

Anyway, (✧) means the end of the arc, just as (0) means its introduction. Please write your comments, opinions, ideas, suggestions, and even some jokes. It doesn't matter, I love comments and I don't care if they reach 1000.

Anyway, enjoy, and please answer the questions at the end.

.

.

.

As the eldest daughter of the Amatsuka family, the burden of responsibility for my younger siblings has always fallen on me. From a young age, I have had to protect, nurture, raise, and guide my younger siblings.

With our father not living with us and many of my sisters not even knowing what he looks like, and our mother frequently busy, I have taken on the role of second mother to my sisters, a role I cherish, despite the challenges it imposes on me.

Each of my sisters is a unique individual, with her own personalities, quirks, and needs. For example, Mizuro, with her sometimes bizarre and confusing musings, has always been a source of confusion and entertainment for me. So I try to make sure to give her enough space to understand her mindset, because after all, she is the closest sister to me in age and is, in fact, very helpful when needed, despite her weird personality.

Haruka, my sweet sister who no matter how old she gets, still feels childish, with her feminine and delicate personality, I always need to give her advice and teach her how to behave, she is very kind so I always worry that someone will take advantage of her kindness in a bad way, or maybe sometimes I lend a listening ear to her musings about being a princess and her dream prince and the like.

Then there is Hikaru, the self-appointed "big brother" of the family. Her fierce protection and determination to bear the burdens of her sisters are admirable, but I have made it my mission to make sure she doesn't push herself too hard. I am there to catch her when she stumbles, to remind her to take time for herself, and to reassure her that she doesn't have to bear the entire weight of responsibility on her shoulders.

Then Hotaru, with her Haruka-like personality but less naive, despite being two years younger than Haruka, is more aware and understanding, due to the responsibility that has been placed on her shoulders as well....

Anyway, I often lend a hand to her and Haruka in the kitchen or perhaps help her with her sewing skills.

The difficult Tsurari requires a gentle touch, as her sensitivity to change and her prickly behavior can be a challenge to negotiate. However, I still try with patience and understanding to bring her out of her shell and help her feel safe within the embrace of our family.