Arc 0: Chapter 6: A Big Family

(Illustration Note: My mother turned on the lights and as soon as she did, confetti and paper firecrackers went off loudly right at me.... )
.
.

Here's the new chapter. Believe it or not, I can't believe I finished it. I seriously thought I wouldn't be able to complete it. Why? Because university has started, I am very tired from the lectures, and I do not know when to sleep, when to study, and when to do anything.

Any way, thanks to every supporter who is still following the story faithfully. You are truly the best. I hope you continue with the comments, because the comments are largely what keeps me going, really, really, and thanks,

Have enjoyable reading.

.

.

.

I, Mizuro, am often seen as the "odd one" in our large and vibrant family, while my sisters move around, each with their own unique personalities and emotions.

I find myself content to watch from the sidelines, content to be just a speck of space dust drifting aimlessly across the vast expanse of this universe.

You see, I have come to realize that existence is nothing but an endless sea of ​​chaos and disorder. We, as humans, desperately grasp at straws in the hope of finding significance in our fleeting lives, something that will make us valuable.

But, I see no reason for me to find that something significant in my life, as I just stare out into the endless blackness of the universe and watch the other space dust interact and collide with each other.

Because I believe that no matter how frantically they try to find something of value in their lives, what is come to us will come to us and what will never come to us will never come to us, that is simply the case.

Why should I invest myself in petty quarrels and petty worries to find something that will either harm me or may never come to me? I believe that dreams like love, success, and family are just space dust particles that will collide with me, with another space dust particle, or maybe not?