Chapter 15: Aw what a pretty garden and-

(I'd like to mention all this has been happening over 2 years, just the main bits of their story YAY!)

Daniel woke up one morning, and snuck out the house, he thought that particular day, was finally the day..

A few hours later, Angelo didn't hear him leave the house, he woke up to find Daniel rushing into the room

"We should go somewhere, the flower biome I was thinking" -D

"The flower biome? I've always wanted to visit there again" -A

"We should catch a train to get there!!" -D

"Or we could FLY!!" -A

"All the way to the flower biome? You could get burnt.." -D

"How will we get there then?" -A

"WE DRIVE!!" -D

"But that'll take hours?" -A

"Train wouldve taken longer lets be real now, but it can bring us together!!" -D

"Drive it is then!!" -A

They ran out to the car, Angelo driving, taking off on their adventure to the flower biome. The entire time, they talked, listened to music for 2 hours, then started talking again. Once they finally reached the flower biome, they pulled over at a small meadow, with a grassy pathway leading to a special area. It was a pretty pink sunset while this was happening, typical weather for the flower biome, so Angelo didn't really need his umbrella. They were holding hands and walking for a while, until they found the secret garden, the area was covered in flowers, and was dark since the bushes was covering the area, but they had fairy lights attached to them.

"This is what we came for? worth it" -D

"Totally!! THIS PLACE IS SICK" -A

"I'd come here everyday if I could" -D

Angelo stood up on the swing set, swinging.

"Okay..now's my chance" Daniel thought to himself. Angelo got off the swing set to look at some of the lights in the bushes, As Angelo was holding them carefully in his hands, he turned around to hear rustling.

Daniel got on one knee, and pulled out a ring.

"Angelo, the love of my life, I have been waiting for this moment the day I met you, I am so thankful I met you on that very day.....the day I met the most amazing majestic person I've ever seen, I want to spend the rest of my life with you, no matter what, so, Will you marry me?"

Instantly, Angelo started crying his eyes out, reaching into his pocket, and pulling out another ring, still ugly sobbing.

"YES I'LL MARRY YOU WHY WOULD I NOY MARRY YOU I LOVE YOU SO MUCH YOU'RE LITERALLY THE MOST AMAZING PERSON THAT HAS EVERY GRACED MY PATHETIC LIFE AND IM ETERNALLY GRATEFUL TO HAVE YOU IN MY LIFE. I WILL SPEND THE REST OF ETERNITY WITH YOU I PROMISE I LOVE YOU"

Daniel started tearing up at his words, hugging Angelo, picking him up and swinging him around before kissing him for a few seconds. They placed the rings on eachother, before kissing once again