Bennett what did you do

"AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!" Their screams could be heard all across the sky, the wind howling as the trio plummeted down.

Oz tried his best to catch them (or at least Fischl), but the speed of their descent was too harsh and rough for his wings to carry the weight.

"We're gonna diieee!!!" Fischl cried out, her arms swinging and slashing around as she tried to gain control over her body that was possibly gonna squash against the ground.

"Nooo.... we're... nooootttt...!" Bennett screamed back at Fischl as they all started to separate, of course Oz following behind Fischl. His voice got quieter as he 'flew' away from Fischl and Oz.

But you have to ask the question, how did they get here? Well to put it simply,

"Bennett, all these irritatingly unfortunate events is all your fault." Fischl complained dramatically as Oz perched on her shoulder.

"What?! You can hardly blame me!" Bennett replied back, waving his arms in the air in protest.

"Silence you lowly imbecile." Fischl scoffed back, crossing her arms and facing the opposite direction.

Bennett sighed in defeat, knowing it was useless arguing with Fischl. He turned to Razor, who was resting on the ground from their (very long) run. They were being chased by a ruin guard, two abyss mages, ten hilichurls, two metachurls, and an eye of the storm.

To say they were tired was an understatement. Out of all the monsters they fought, they had only defeated eight hilichurls, one metachurl, and on abyss mage. And then they ran.

And boy were they tired. Because before that, they had spent almost half a day trying to solve puzzles in a domain just to get out (they got trapped). Not only were they solving such tiring puzzles, but they were also fighting monsters.

"Razor, where did you get that?" In Razor's hand, he held a strange object. It was unlike anything he'd ever seen.

"Found in domain." Razor said, his English as broken as ever.

Interested, Fischl turned her stubborn head to the boys, eyeing the object that Razor held.

"What does it do?" She asked, pretending not to be intrigued, although her voice gave it away.

"Don't know. Pretty though." Razor expressed as he studied the object, well, it was mostly just him staring and tracing his fingers over the odd design.

"Hmm, let me see." Bennett said, holding his hand out for Razor to hand it to him. Once he had it in his hands, he stared intently at the object, as if he was in a staring competition.

"Nope. I don't know what it is." Bennett said, giving up after losing said competition. He handed it to Fischl, in which she studied it.

After poking and touching all over the object, Fischl concluded that it was absolutely useless. So she threw it over her shoulder, announcing "This object is nothing short of boring. Let's just leave it here."