UA stands for u suck

"Oof!" Fischl face-planted onto Bennett's plain red bed (imagine the bed from minecraft).

Bennett also face-planted next to Fischl onto his plain red bed. "Aaauuuugghghghghgh that was exhausting!"

Fischl only groaned in reply, her body tired from all the walking and listening to Aizawa's long lectures about things she didn't even do?!

[I'd advise you to skip this]

"Remember, never run away somewhere, or leave anytime without asking first. And if you do, you must take at least one adult with you. If you don't, you will go to detention, I don't care that school hasn't started yet. If you disobey the rules, you will have to do 100 push ups every night before bed and in the morning. You will have your privileges taken away as well as your daily allowances. Not only that, but it will delay our search for your friend Razor. Why? Because we're busy looking for you. So if you want to see your friend as soon as possible, it'd be wise to obey the rules and keep yourself safe. Try not to get in trouble, and definitely absolutely do NOT go looking for a fight, especially with a villain. If you are being targeted immediately inform us of it. Getting back on topic, running will get you in trouble and will not benefit you at all. So just to put it simply, don't run away. That means no sneaking out at night. If you do, we will be forced to take action, we will lock up all your windows and put alarms in case you leave. You will not be allowed to go to the bathroom or get a drink of whatever during this time. Do you understand?"

[Okay stop skipping idk how to say it (btw this was 226 words)]

"I knoooowwww why does he lecture us on this? We already know!" Bennett complained, his voice muffled by the sheets.

"Hey Bennett?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you know what a quirk is?"

Bennett picked his face up. "Yeah, I-"

"Good, I don't wanna explain it to you." Fischl cut him off.

"Oh. Well just so you know, I lied to them and said my quirk was fire that can potentially heal if I gather enough energy." Bennett replied.

"Hmm. I'll say something similar. Like my quirk is electricity and night raven something like that."

"It has to have a name. I told them I have two different names for my quirk. My skill: Passion Overload, and my burst: Fantastic Voyage."

"Makes sense. I'll tell them I also have two parts to my quirk, Nightrider and Midnight Phantasmagoria."

"What about your electro?" Bennett asked, agreeing with her.

"I'll just tell them it's associated with my 'quirk'."

Bennett nodded. "What about Razor?"

Fischl turned to look at him. "Well, what's his skill and burst called?"