Razor, I love you, but you're a dumbass

I'll give you a shout out if you can find the youtuber who said this and the video (hint: it took place in a cosplay convention) also, I will no longer be posting chapters for this book on Wattpad. If you want to continue reading future chapters, then head over to ao3 (archive of our own). My username is Warped_Sunset547.

"Who the hell is this?" Shigaraki snarled, jabbing a finger at the boy with gray hair.

"I dunno, I found him on the streets being harassed by All Might." Toga answered, shrugging.

Shigaraki nearly choked at this. Who would've thought? "Wait, he was being harassed by All Might?" He could nearly feel a laugh push it's way through his throat.

"Basically. The kid kept scratching him, I think it might be apart of his quirk." Dabi replied while Toga patted Razor's head.

"Do you even know his name?"

"Um... no?" Toga replied sheepishly, completely forgetting about that.

Shigaraki pinched between his eyes, irritated. "You dumbass!"

"Shigaraki, please refrain from swearing." Kurogiri lectured from behind the counter, drying a glass that was used for wine with a clean rag.

Shigaraki rolled his eyes. "Pfft, we're villains. I can do whatever I want." Kurogiri didn't respond.

"Anyways," Toga called out, turning to the wolf like boy. "what's your name?"

"Razor." He answered, still confused on what the hell is going on.

"What an adorable name!" Toga cooed. "You're like a lost puppy."

Razor, not knowing what to say, only stared at her. Which caused her to laugh.

"So why did you bring him here?" Shigaraki asked.

Dabi shrugged. "Toga wanted him. Plus, he managed to cut deep into All Might's arm, which is almost impossible."

Toga nodded eagerly. "He also has two quirks!"

Shigaraki sat still, thinking to himself. "That does seem pretty reliable."

Toga's eyes beamed. "So can we keep him?"

Sighing, Shigaraki answered. "Fine, but you're responsible for him."

Toga squealed in delight, jumping up and down.

"But if he proves to be more annoying than useful, I will disintegrate him."

Toga nodded, not seeming threatened at all. Razor on the other hand, was confused. What did disintegrate mean?