Fischl? Confused? How ridiculous - at least that's what Oz says

Sorry for the long title, just couldn't resist.

Okay, so basically, Fischl is confused. I mean, who wouldn't be? She was just dragged through a portal door thingy, almost fell to her death, was stared at by random people, and now is being lectured by some inappropriately dressed lady who calls herself Midnight while swinging some kind of duster.

Honestly, who are these people?

The woman, Midnight, reached out to grab onto Fischl's arm, causing her to recoil.

"You dare to lay your filthy hands upon me??" Fischl scrunched her nose in disgust.

Midnight blinked, her right eye twitching in annoyance before sighing irritably. "Listen here kid," she spat, "I'm trying to help you." She gritted through her teeth.

In which Fischl laughed, "Then leave, you r-rated rat."

"HUH?!" Midnight roared in anger as Fischl and Oz made their escape. "GET BACK HERE YOU STUPID BRAT!!"

Fischl snickered as she sprinted away, Oz flying right next to her as Midnight chased them. She didn't get far, as she felt something similar to those vines wrap around her. This time though, it was thinner and hurt more.

Fischl grunted, trying to struggle out of the restraint, ultimately failing. Oz nipped and scratched at it. Fischl took off the moment it snapped, a bewildered gasp behind her.

"Hey!!" Midnight's voice became more distant, quieter. Fischl looked behind her, she couldn't see Midnight anymore.

What she did see, was a humongous woman from afar, and boy did it freak her out. 

Fischl ran into an empty alley way, putting on hand on the wall as she gripped her knee and gasped for breath.

She laughed, proud at her escape. "Did you see that? You're amazing mistress had outran some lowly stupid r-rated rat." She cackled to herself, quickly forgetting about the giant as Oz nodded in agreement. "You were amazing, as always my lady."

Fischl nodded in approval at the compliment. "Now, we just need to find Bennett and Razor." Oz nodded once again in agreement.

And under her breath, Fischl whispered, "Hopefully they're doing well."

Bennett was not doing well. But who wouldn't have guessed that, given his bad luck.

While he was falling, he lost sight of Fischl and Oz. Thankfully he could see Razor, though the relief was short-lived as he felt a large shadow tower over him. He tried his best to look behind him, and when he finally did, he was shocked beyond belief.

Right behind him, was a woman wearing a white outfit and blue outfit with blue horns. The horns and her outfit wasn't what shocked him. No, in fact it was her size.