Chapters 1 - Tail Slaped a Hoe

Percy POV

It was an early Wednesday morning. The sun was peeking out of my curtains telling me to wake up and get ready for school. I get out of bed with a little too much effort them should be required. I grab a few clothes and walk to the bathroom.

It was the second to last day of school before summer and we were supposed to be going on a trip to a museum.

I start to get undressed ready to take a shower

*Slam!*

Percy: "AHH! FUCK!"

Oh did I forget to tell you about my Hot as fu- I mean my weirdo adopted brother.

(Y) slammed the shower curtain into the wall with a bit too much force. He was wearing onesie pajamas that were soaking wet because of the water he slept in. He looked half asleep as he walked past my half naked body not even acknowledging my existence, which I admit hurt a bit... okay alot, before tumbling down the stairs of our tiny apartment with a tired groan.

That was (Y). My "Brother". The truth is that he was a homeless kid that I found on the street. He was sleeping in a flooded ditch. I thought he was dead? So I took him to my mom. Found out that he wasn't hurt or dead he was just napping. After he said he was homeless and has been living on the streets since forever my started to take care of him.... he's technically not even adopted or my brother. But he lives with us.

He's definitely weird. Weirder then me for sure. While we both like the ocean, (Y) takes it a step further by sleeping underwater. And being captivated by underwater animals. One time we took a trip to an aquarium and they couldn't get (Y) to leave... it took 24 hours and multiple police officers to get him out.

Oh well despite his quirks... I do truly love him. I developed a crush on him rather quickly... I can't help it! He's a hunk and he's funny!

I sigh as a take a shower.

....

(Y)'s POV.

Ugh.... I dont want to move! I fell down the stairs and I don't want to get up!

Why is school a thing!

I can hear my foster Mom walking up too me.

Mom: "(Y)... You've been laying there for 30 minutes. You should hurry up and get dressed. I need to mop the floor where you feel."

(Y): "Why does school exist!"

Mom: "It's your second to last day and your going on a field trip. Just try and relax."

(Y): "Field trip!" :D

Mom: "Yes. Now go get ready."

(Y): "Yay!"

I booked it up stairs and walked into my room... which I don't use yet is still a mess. And start throwing laundry everywhere trying to find clothes.

(Y): "What to wear, what to wear... Hoodie? No to basic... and its hot out now. Tank top? What am I Soggy Scrotum? No! Oh that's where my pure gold coin worth 4 million went... not clothes don't need it! Ugh! Why are clothes so weird!"

I started to dig into clothes piles like a dog. My tail was also picking up clothes and giving some to me...

After about 10 minutes of looking I just settled on a T-Shirt and jeans... was it basic? Yes. But something the basics are good.

I then walk into the bathroom to brush my teeth and tie up my hair

Percy: "AHHH! PERV!"

I walked in on Perct changing as I just go to the mirror and start to brush my teeth.