Chapter Special - AI generated

(Y): "Yo, hey. It's a boi, GodKiller45. Aka Your Godzilla (Y). Now while we're writing the next chapter we have made a break through in the science of fuck you. Let me show you the results."

(Y): "As you can see we are rated weirdly high

(Y): "As you can see we are rated weirdly high. So, because the next chapter is going to be long and the author is sitting on there ass trying to get new earings while playing Honkai Impact 3rd. We here at 'Labs o' Fucking' Decided to use AI to write a chapter for the lolz. Let's start with the first prompt. AI make a story about Godzilla trolling the Greek God's and Goddesses."

Ai: "Once upon a time, in a world where monsters roamed freely and ancient gods held dominion over the skies and seas, a colossal figure emerged from the depths of the Pacific Ocean. It was none other than Godzilla, the legendary kaiju, who had decided to pay a visit to the realm of the Greek gods.

As Godzilla's massive form rose from the waves, the Olympian deities were gathered on Mount Olympus, their divine abode. Zeus, the king of the gods, noticed the disturbance and peered down from his lofty throne. A grin formed on his face as he saw the gargantuan creature.

"Look what we have here, my fellow gods!" Zeus boomed with thunderous laughter. "A new challenger approaches, and it's nothing but a scaly brute from the depths. I wonder if he thinks he can match our power."

Hera, the queen of the gods, couldn't resist chiming in. "Oh, how adorable! Is this sea monster trying to join our pantheon? Perhaps he's our long-lost cousin from the deep."

The other Greek gods joined in the mockery, each taking turns to jest at the lumbering Godzilla, who could only respond with deep, rumbling roars of annoyance.

Poseidon, the god of the sea, couldn't help but add his own jest, "I suppose he thinks he's the new ruler of the waves. Well, my friend, I've got news for you—these waves are under my command."

As the taunts continued, Godzilla's frustration grew. He may have been a force of nature, but the Greek gods had a unique ability to belittle even the mightiest of beings.

Athena, the goddess of wisdom, leaned over to Hermes and whispered, "I wonder if this monster even understands our language. Maybe that's why he's so grumpy."

Meanwhile, Hades, the god of the underworld, chuckled from the shadows. "If he thinks he's tough, he should try navigating the labyrinth of the underworld. That would give him a real challenge."

Despite the gods' relentless teasing, Godzilla remained steadfast. With a thunderous roar that shook the heavens, he unleashed his atomic breath into the sky, creating a dazzling display of light. The Greek gods were momentarily stunned into silence.

Zeus finally cleared his throat, a bit flustered. "Well, it seems our guest has a fiery personality. Maybe we should reconsider our jokes."

Godzilla, satisfied with his fiery retort, returned to the depths of the ocean, leaving the Greek gods in awe of his power.

From that day forward, the Olympian deities learned that even the mightiest of monsters deserved respect. And as for Godzilla, he swam away with a newfound reputation as the "Kaiju of the Gods," a creature not to be trifled with, even by the most powerful pantheon in history. "

(Y): "Okay but AI, why the fuck do I back down? You know what AI give me a story about Godzilla making Zeus his bitch!"

AI: "Once upon a time, in a world where myths and monsters roamed freely, a colossal clash was brewing. Godzilla, the legendary titan of destruction, had awoken from the depths of the Pacific Ocean, and his wrath knew no bounds. Meanwhile, atop Mount Olympus, the mighty Zeus, king of the gods, gazed down upon the Earth, determined to protect his domain.

As the sun dipped below the horizon, casting an eerie glow across the landscape, Godzilla emerged from the ocean's depths. His immense, scaly form towered over the skyscrapers of a coastal city. Roaring with a thunderous bellow, he sent shockwaves through the city streets, causing buildings to crumble and panic to spread like wildfire.

News of the impending clash reached Olympus, where Zeus sat on his heavenly throne, his brow furrowed with concern. He summoned his divine lightning bolt, crackling with celestial energy, and descended from the mountaintop. Landing on Earth with a resounding boom, Zeus confronted the colossal menace.

Godzilla's crimson eyes locked onto the approaching god, and the two titans prepared for an epic showdown. The ground trembled as they closed the distance between them, the very Earth quaking in anticipation of their clash.

Zeus hurled bolts of searing lightning at Godzilla, who countered with blasts of his atomic breath. The night sky lit up with a spectacular display of power and fury. Thunder rumbled, and the sea churned as their battle raged on.

Zeus, a master of strategy and combat, swooped and dodged with the grace of a true god. He struck Godzilla with mighty bolts, causing the beast to howl in agony. But Godzilla was no ordinary foe; his durability and regenerative abilities were unmatched.

Enraged and wounded, Godzilla unleashed a devastating atomic blast, engulfing Zeus in a blinding explosion of energy. When the smoke cleared, Zeus lay battered and charred but far from defeated. His godly resilience had saved him from annihilation.

With renewed determination, Zeus called upon his divine strength, channeling the power of Olympus itself. He summoned a colossal storm, with hurricane winds and torrential rain. Lightning bolts, each as powerful as a thousand suns, rained down upon Godzilla.

The battle reached its climactic peak as the heavens and Earth clashed in a cataclysmic showdown. In the end, it was Zeus who emerged victorious, casting Godzilla back into the depths of the ocean with a final, thunderous blow.

As the waters closed over the vanquished titan-"

A blue fist smashed the computer.

(Y): "Stupid fucking computer, making me the bad guy! Have you seen Zeus! He's the definition of problematic! I knew I shouldn't have used Mecha Godzilla parts to build you!"

A bolt of lightning strikes next to (Y) as Zeus appears next to him.

Zeus: "Excuse you! I was enjoying that story! And how am I the bad one!"

(Y): "Oh I don't know? Maybe the serial rapist charges, pedophilia, murder, arson, cheating, there are so much more I can talk about, bitch!"

Zeus: "Then what about you, huh?! You have a higher kill count then me!"

(Y): "Yea because they were threats!"

Zeus: "Oh yes the millions of mortal collateral damage were threats."

(Y): "THATS IT BITCH, ILL FORCE YOU TO WATCH ME DICK DOWN YOUR DAUGHTER!"

Zeus: "Really?! Oh imma bout to smite yo-"

(Y) was standing on top of a beaten up Zeus ad he looked at the camera.

(Y): "Anywasy thanks for the reads and votes. It's cool to see you guy-"

Oleander (ME): "GOD FUCKING DAMN IT! FUCK YOU HONKAI BATTLE PASS I WILL GET MOBIUS I SWEAR TO FUCKING-"

(Y): "STOP PLAYING SIMPING OVER 2D LESBIANS AND START WRITING MY FUCKING BOOK!"

Oleander: "First off, Fuck you! Second, I can simp over 2d lesbians because I am a 2d lesbian! I just also was born with a dick!"

(Y): "WRITE MY FUCKING BOOK OR ILL BURN YOUR IPAD!"

Oleander: "FINE! anything but the iPad!"