Unknown Is Now Known

Kelly POV
I pull into TM. Me and Gemma just got back from grocery shopping and I got some stuff for my niece before I go pick her up. The guys were supposed to get Jax out of jail today.
"I wonder if Jax is back." I say to Gemma.
"She did WHAT?!" I hear Jax scream from Gemma's office.
"Oh shit." I say.
"What did you do?" Gemma is standing there looking at me with her hand on her hip.
"What makes you think I did anything?"
"Well I sure the hell didn't do anything to upset Jax."
I just laugh. I see Jax walk out of Gemma's office. I'm walking towards the clubhouse to put the stuff away.
"I want to talk to you." He grabs my arm.
"Don't fuckin grab my arm like that Jax." I jerk my arm away from him.
"What is your problem?"
"My problem is I don't like somebody to just talk to me the way you just did."
He just looks at me and walks to the rooms in the back of the clubhouse.
**
I finish helping Gemma put everything away and I walk into Jax's room. I sit down on the bed next to him.
"What did you want to talk to me about?" I say. He looks at me straight in the eye.
"Why the hell did you do that?"
"Do what, Jackson?"
"Kill Ryan." He stood up and voice ain't as loud now.
I stand up and look at him in the eye, "He fuckin killed my brother. What was I supposed to do? Just let him go? Fuck that. You would have done the same damn thing if he killed one of your brothers." I don't even give him a chance to speak I just walk out.
"Gemma, since Tig is busy working on cars, you wanna go get my niece with me?"
"Sure sweetheart. Just let me grab my purse."
We arrive at Bentley's grandmothers house. I knock on the door and this lady that looks about 60 opens the door. She's got black short curly hair and deep blue eyes.
"Are you Bentley's grandma?" I ask.
"Yes, and who the hell are you?"
"I'm his sister, Kelly and this is Gemma." She thinks for a moment.
"Oh yes. Come in. I've been waiting for you to come. My names Linda."
We sit down and I explain to her that Bentley wanted me to take care of my niece.
"Oh yes. I remember him telling me something like that about a month ago. Blaze is 4 now, she's outside playing in the backyard.
"Can we go talk to her?" I ask.
"Well of course." We walk outside and I see Blaze swinging. She's got dark brown hair like me, except her eyes are deep blue like her grandma.
"Blaze, come here sweetheart."
"This is your aunt, Kelly."
She hides behind her grandmothers leg.
"Hey sweetie." I smile at her, I go to pick her up. She looks up at me for a moment and decides to come to me.
"How old are you?"
She holds up four fingers.
"Four? Wow, when's your birthday?"
"September 12."
"Really? Mines Septemeber 11." She smiles at me and I put her down.
"Blaze, grandmas got something to tell you." Her grandmother speaks.
*****
"Here's all her clothes and everything. And the papers for legal custody that I had to sign." Linda hands me some duffel bags.
"Well I guess it's time to find a house now, all this stuff won't fit in the rooms in the clubhouse. Lets go get Jax."
Me, Jax, Gemma, and Blaze go searching for houses.
"I want something in the country, Jax."
"Alright darlin, the agent called me and we should be meeting him at 4." Gemma's phone rings.
"Nero needs us to pick up some groceries for the party tonight and I gotta pick something up at Clay's. You wanna come?"
"Yeah, I will Gemma. See you later Jax."
Gemma POV-
I get out of my SUV and walk up to Clay's door. Right before I knock, I hear voices.
"Killing Lyla wasn't part of the plan." Clay says.
"The plan was to distract them!"
Where do I know that voice from.
I peak into window and see Clay and Genevieve talking.
Holy shit. We gotta get outta here. I run over to my SUV and get in it.
"Why didn't you go in?" Kelly asked me.
"Bad timing." I answer. Kelly just looks at me weird.
"Well lets go look at houses then." Gemma nods her head.
****
Kelly POV
I choose a house about 15 minutes from the clubhouse. Its a gorgeous house, two stories, 3500 sq. Ft. No other houses too close by.
"I love it Jax!"
"Yeah I knew you would." He says.
Why the hell is he acting strange.
We go to sign the papers and the house is mine. I start packing my things and putting them in boxes, soon all of mine and Blazes things are all packed.
"Jax, are you gonna move in with us?"
He sits down on his bed.
"I don't know if I can do this Kelly, I'm still in love with Tara."