Past Haunts Us All

Kelly POV-
"I dont know if I can do this Kelly, im still in love with Tara." Jax says.
I give him an ice cold stare.
"What the fuck do you mean you dont know? I've heard that one before.What, am I not good enough for you Jax? I want a long relationship and im not gonna wait around You seemed fine up until yesterday."
"Its just.. My heart is hurting Kelly." He says.
"Do you need me to call 911 for you, are you gonna have a heart attack or something?" I respond.
"That hurt, Kelly."
"How the fuck do you think I feel Jackson."
"I do like you, but it would take a lot."
"A lot for what? For you to love me? What else do you think I can fricken give you?" I've done gave you everything because I love you. I've loved you for a long time." I scream.
He just sits there.
"You're gonna miss me and when you do, you'll realize that you only have yourself to blame and I hope that blame hurts you like the pain of you leaving hurt me." I pause.
"Yeah go ahead and stare at the ground."
I turn to walk out of the door and I start balling my eyes out. I grab Blaze from Gemma and everyone just looks at me. Gemma follows.
"What the hell just happened?"
"Your son just dumped me, that's what happened." I scream and turn around and walk out. I see Tig get up and follow. I get Blaze in her car seat.
"Want me to talk to Jax?" Tig asked.
"I don't care. He done lost me anyway."
****
I hear a knock at my door, I look out the window and see that its Chibs.
"Hey Chibs."
"Hey doll, you doing alright?
That's strange.
Yeah im doing alright, how about you?"
"Aye, Im good. I just came by to see if two were doing ok. If you need anything call me."
"Alright I will."
I close the door and finish unpacking everything.
Gemma POV-
I walk into Jax's room in the clubhouse.
"What the hell is wrong with you?!" I shout at him.
"Dont even start with me."
"Shut your damn mouth Jackson. Kelly is a good girl. You should be ashamed for what you did."
"Yeah well I still love Tara."
"That bitch is dead. And there aint nothing you can do about it, so get the fuck over yourself."
Jax stands up.
"Get over myself? Everything I do is for the people I love." He raises his voice.
I chuckle. "Sounds like you've done convinced yourself of that. Why dont you rethink about everything you've done, and how leaving Kelly was for her benefit, cause it wasn't."
I walk out into the clubhouse and see Genevieve sitting at the bar.
"Need anything Gemma?" Prospect asks.
"Just some coffee sweetheart. Thanks."
I look sideways at Genevieve.
"Hey."
She looks at me.
"What do you want?" She snaps.
"Well first I would like you to get your head out of your ass. Then I would like you to stay away from my family."
"You mean Clay?"
I chuckle. "I know your secret, you cant hide it forever, and one day its gonna jump up and bite you in the ass." I get up and go find Nero.
Kelly POV-
I roll over and see that its 6:30 in the morning. I get up to go check on Blaze, she's still sleeping. I get my clothes and go take a shower. I arrive at the clubhouse.
"Hey Gemma, is it alright if I take Thomas and Abel to the park with Blaze?"
"Sure sweetheart."
*****
"Can I have some ice cream." Abel asks.
"Sure, you want to stop at Dairy Queen?"
"No I want the ice cream at your home."
I sigh. "Alright we will stop at my house first.
"Yayyy!"
I get all the kids out of the car and we walk up to my house. I open the door.
I thought I locked this.
I set the kids up at the island and go for the freezer. I grab the ice cream
"Ahhhhh!" Blaze screamed.
I turned around and grab for the gun in the back of my pants. I feel a needle stab into my back. Next thing I know everything goes dark.
****
Gemma POV-
I sigh.
"What wrong mama?" Nero asks.
"Kelly isn't answering her phone. Its been almost 4 hours since I heard from her."
"Want me to drive you to her house?"
I nod my head. When we get there I see Kelly's car in the driveway. We both walk in together.
I scream. Kelly's laying on the floor and Abel is hoovering over her.
"Wake up mommy, wake up." He cries.
Since when does he call her that?
I go over there and start shaking her.
"Wake up goddammit." I scream.
She starts waking up.
"What the hell happened and where is Blaze and Thomas?" I ask her.
"We stopped to eat ice cream here and and.." She starts crying.
"And someone stabbed some thing in my back and I passed out."
"Who was it?" Nero asks.
"It was Duane. Hes part of the A B now."
****
Kelly POV-
Gemma and Nero takes us back to the clubhouse.
"Now tell me who Duane is, sweetheart."
Gemma and the whole MC is sitting around me.
"Hes my damn ex fiancé."
"We are gonna need some more info, darlin." Jax says. I give him a glare.
"Im getting to that. Duane and I were on and off. He left me the first time for a whore. After their little fling was over, me and him got back together. He wanted me to be his wife and some other bullshit. He then proposed. Two days after he proposed he had told me that he didnt know if he could be with me because he was still in"love" with that girl. So he left me and got back with her and went in to the marines that year also. Before he went into the marines, we argued, a lot. I told him I was gonna make his life a living hell. Which I did. He promised me that he would get back at me, so I guess this is his pay back. And that was two years ago. So since then, he's on reserves for the marines, I have heard that hes been hanging out with the Aaron Brothers. I dont know why he would come all the way from Mississippi out to Cali."
"Shit." Gemma says.
"Why the hell would he take just two kids."
"Abel is older than both of them. Hes a smart kid and im sure Duane knows that. He also knows I have a weakness for little kids, he wants something from me." I feel tears in my eyes. Jax gets up and starts screaming and drops to his knees. And I start crying and Gemma hugs me.

Gemma POV-
Jax walks into the room.
"Whats wrong baby? I ask.
"Besides my boy being kidnapped, Alverez called me. That shooting that Juice got shot at, it wasn't the niners that showed up. Clay set that up. I nod my head.
"What are you gonna do about it."
"The only thing that can be done." I nod my head.
Kelly POV-
I'm outside smoking. I decide to give an old friend a call.
"Hello?"
"Hey, Jordan, its Kelly."
"Hey, what made you call at this hour?"
"I need you to get someone's number for me. You might have to reach out to his girlfriend. Remember Duane?"
"Yeah I remember that bastard. Are you looking to get back with him?"
"Hell no. I just need to settle some old shit with him. The past has a way of haunting everyone."
I take a drag on my cig.
"Alright I will call you when I get it. You still smoking them camels?"
I laugh "You know I am. Remember when we use to work together, we would always smoke together when your girlfriend wasnt working with us?"
He laughs. "Hell yeah. She would be pissed if she found out."
"You still working at that diner?"
"Yeah."
"I miss it there. I loved working there most of the time."
*****
About 2 hours later my phone rings.
"Hey."
"Hey I got that number for you."
He tells me the number.
"Alright thanks, I will call it."
I hang up and and dial Duane's number.
"Hello?"
"You stupid bastard. Give me the kids back."
He laughs. "Kelly? Damn you've always been sneaky but I didnt think you would get my number."
"This conversation aint about me. So start talking."
I hear crying in the background
"I promise you if you hurt them babies I will rip your guts inside out."
"They are fine babygirl, if you want them unharmed be here at 4:00 tomorrow evening."
"Dont call me that asshole. And be where?"
"Youre gonna have to figure that out for yourself sweetheart." He laughs.