이십육 : Cocktailed

Hae-Yeon

Hae-Yeon

Although I’ve worn a dress on rare occasions before, today it somehow feels as if I’m wearing one for the first time. I feel extremely conscious about everything right from how tight the dress is hugging my ass, to how short it is that it almost feels like I’ve forgotten my pants at home.

The neckline of the dress is so deep that my cleavage is on full display, and I even had to buy and use some fashion tape to make sure that it stays secure and doesn’t slip and end up in me flashing my boobs to some strangers at the club.

I did not have the slightest clue that Jungkook would give me such a challenge because I had never once hinted to him about how insecure I feel in a dress, and that too in a nightclub, to be more precise. I, so badly, wanted to ditch this task, but I didn’t. I also thought about lying to him later, but my mind didn’t settle on that option, and I even have a faint delusion that he may drop by to make sure I’m not disobeying.

Wear this dress and go to this nightclub, his letter said. Drink and let loose and enjoy your own company, he added. And that’s exactly what I’m here to do tonight although I’ve never done it before.

The atmosphere of the club is hot, like literally hot even though the crowd is sparse because it’s a weekday night. As I walk down towards the drinks bar while trying my best not to pull my dress down to cover more of my thighs, I scan the attires of the other women dispersed inside the club.

Their dresses seem almost non-existent, and I think I’m overdressed in comparison to them. The fact that no one is paying attention to me is also a matter of huge relief.

During my scanning of the interior and the people in the club, my eyes are attracted to one woman in the right corner, close to the bar counter. She’s wearing a strapless dress and trying to seduce her date. Her dress is sitting so low on her chest, and the man has one hand wrapped around her throat while kissing her.

I feel like a creep when I find it hard to avert my eyes from the couple, and it somehow makes my steps slow down as well. Their mouths are connected, and when she moves back just a little, their tongues are visible, teasing one another in an extremely hot manner. Their hands are everywhere on each other’s bodies, and she even subtly undoes a button on his shirt and exposes a bit of his chest while still kissing him.

The woman is on his lap, grinding her bottom against him. Even though the corner in which they are making out is darker than the rest of the club space, there is an occasional flashing of red and purple disco lights that illuminates their corner. The lighting somehow makes the scene appear more titillating than it should.

The position reminds me of Jungkook, and how we were just the same way yesterday, just that we were dressed more modestly. A blanket of goosebumps coats my skin, and I shake away the thoughts, knowing that I do not have access to him right now. And growing horny right now is only going to make it hard for me to complete this challenge on my own.