Chapter 6- Run Away Only To Be Kidnapped Again!

Serena's POV.

I opened my eyes and I noticed I was in an unfamiliar room that wasn't my room or my bed. I slowly sat upright on the bed as I looked around confused. When I looked to the right, I saw the man I bumped into in the parking lot of my building, sitting on a chair next to the bed asleep. I looked at him puzzled when suddenly what happened yesterday hits me like I had taken a swim that had clashed down on me like ice cold waters. I sat frozen as I looked at him for another three minutes, then I started to shake like a leaf. I slowly started to go into shock as I tried to grasp everything and tried to make sense of it. The only thing I can think of getting way from this place. I slowly pushed the covers off me and I quietly slid off the bed shivering slightly as my bear feet touched the cold floor. I looked at.....what was his name? .....Soryu I think that's what they called him right? He was asleep on the grey accent chair. For a moment I stopped and looked at him, then shook my head as my cheeks start to turn beet read when I realized I was staring at him.

I turned around and just as I was about to open the door, something shinny reflected on the door. I got curious and looked back to see some type of golden key card was on the table near Soryu. I shivered as I thought of the man. I took the key card with me thinking it might come of use to me as I quietly closed the door to the room. I tip toed down the stairs and was met with a huge and I mean HUGE living room. Luckily no one was here so I quickly ran to an elevator, which I saw almost immediately.

As I waited impatiently while looking back countless of times making sure no one followed me at the same time silently praying that the elevator was empty. Luckily it was so I ran in and started pressing the 1st floor button but the elevator wouldn't close! I looked to the side of the buttons and saw one of those things..... I can't remember what they're called at the moment. But it's to insert a key card it's to usually open doors for hotel rooms. I look at my left hand which held the golden key card that I was tightly grasping as to not lose it.

And just as I was about to put the key card in, I heard hurried footsteps and I looked up and saw Soryu running down the stairs. I panicked and pushed the key card in and started to push the close door button. Just as the door closed and the elevator started moving downwards, I heard Soryu punch the closed doors, I stated to get scared as I waited for the door to open. When it did I ran into a brown haired man with yellow brown eyes. He wore a three piece suit underneath his black jacket was a light purple long sleeved shirt and a grey stripped vest. He looked down at me in surprise until he got a call. All the while not letting me out of his site, the phone call was short as he looked at me with some amusement still cold eyes.

"........You're a very lucky girl to get away from the 2nd in command of the Ice Dragons, but not lucky enough to get away without being caught." He said with a small smirk as he reached to grab my bandaged arm. Just as he was about to grab me, these women started to crowd around him.

Woman #1: "Hey! What are you doing with our Eisuke!?"

Woman #2: "Just who do you think you are!? "

Woman #3: "Have you seen yourself in the mirror lately?"

Woman #4: "Why are you dressed like that huh? Trying to seduce my Eisuke?"

Woman #5: "YOUR Eisuke his mine!"

Woman #2: "Oh please, we all know that he loves me!"

Women #3: "Give a break! Just because he slept with you one night does not mean he loves you."

All the women who were just glaring at me and pulling at my hair and clothing, which was my nightwear!.........WAIT WHAT?! OMG I'm in front of so many people in me sleepwear SHIT!!! That's so embracing!!! I start to blush as I looked down, when I suddenly I remembered the reason for coming here. I looked up and saw the man Eisuke looking irritated at the women that were blocking his way when he tried to get to me. This is my chance! I went around the group that had Eisuke surrounded, and ran like hell was at my feet.