Chapter 15- Creepy Doctor...

Serena's P.O.V 

*wakes up*

*gasp* "SOR'IE!"

"SOR! SOR!!" Before I even acknowledged that I was still in a dreamlike state, I rushed out of the room looking for the young boy who captured my heart, oh so long ago. In both fear and trepidation, I ran toward the exit and started roughly puling on the non-budging door handle frantically. Seeing no point in doing so after a while, I looked around through my fog filled eyes of not really seeing, hearing, or even listening to things. All I knew was that I had to find that boy, right now. I ran toward the nearest window I could come across and started pulling again and again only to meet failure once more, but not complete failure. I grabbed the nearest kitchen chair, nearly dropping it in my urgency, and threw it as hard as I can into the window, shattering it in the process. I quickly pulled myself onto the counter and nearly tripping into the sink while doing so. I looked down the window and around, seeing that I'd only fall to my death for there was no trees or anything I could climb down to. I got back down and not even acknowledging the cold hard glass that had entered even deeply my palms, and I once again, began my search frenzy.

I came across the living room and saw another window that would no doubt be sealed shut. Not wanting to waste even more time, I grabbed the pot of whatever plant that was near one of the windows, and took a few steps back before hurling it into the window. I quickly ran and broke more of what was left of the glass and poked my head out the window once again. I looked around and saw a tree about three feet away, a bit to the right side of the right sided window. I pushed more of the glass away before jumping onto to window and hurling myself to the tree. Not even listening to the opening door and shouts of plea's from the far end of the house. I landed hard and started sliding down the tree that had lifted up my shirt and started scratching me with its unmerciful nails, and its fingers tangling into my hair. I tried to do my best and hold onto the arms of the tree, but it kept slipping from my very hands each time I tried. But the attempts of frantically trying to hold onto something helped crease my fall, but not completely.

I landed with a heavy impact and stayed down, head up, staring into the starless sky before pushing myself up only to fail and start again. Once I managed to pull myself up I bolted, no specific area came to my sleeping but frenzy filled mind, went toward whatever direction of not the wind pulling me into, but I pulling the wind with me.

I passed buildings of all shapes and sizes, the mixture of colors all around seemed to blur my already clouded eyes and mind. Not a single word passed my dried broken lips nor my current mania minded mind. The headlights of the cars and the lights all around me did nothing to help me in the ice cold night that seemed to en cage your bones and meat. Freezing the skin above it, making your teeth chatter against one another and forces you to cross your arms and kneel down onto the cold concert floor. Pushing you to stay still and not meeting its enemy of warmth, though even warmth may lead to its consequence of a falling heart. Warmth of another person gives warmth to another and so on forth, and then love comes in the equation. But once that is gone the comfort of warmth turns to cold, freezing your heart so you no longer experience emotions, no longer experience pain, you no longer feel. It is the perfect balance of hot and cold one would say, but you forget to find your happiness in this process. So is it really good not to feel anything at all and risk losing everything and nothing? Or is it really good to feel the love and warmth that may get too hot and hurt you oh so deeply in the process and risk nothing but everything? The answer I do not know no longer for I am no longer in between heat and cold, but pacing back and forth in each.