Chapter No # 5

Chapter No # 5

In Natraj Studio
After back to back nonstop Shoots of film “Qayanaat”, on order of RK, the Media & all famous Journalists were invited in Natraj Studio for Press Meet while secretly few leftover Works of RK was also accomplished by Bittu Ji. And now a Wonderful setup was staged where Journalists were going to be seated and a well-staged Podium was also organized with 4 Bodyguards of RK were standing right behind him, 2 Bodyguards on each side.

Meanwhile on the other hand, somehow Madhubala has managed to enter in Studio’s receptional Area to claim that She is the Eye-witness of the Accident case instead of Trishna Malik, her sister but Her words were ignored as She got to see many Girls are already sitting there and many girls are also standing in-line to claim that THEY are the Eye-witness, since News of RK being the Guilty one has committed the accident, this News has spread like a Fire in a short span since then many girls started to claim that they are the Eye-witness to see him in front of their Eyes instead seeing him on TV, to appear on TV or to get attention of RK. Seeing all this Madhubala was shocked and She still tried to convince but all her pleas or requests were ignored.

And then She met one of high-profile Journalist and tried to tell him that She is the only Eye-witness but chuckling at Her, Journalist told her that if She is the first, last or only Eye-witness of the Accident case it doesn’t matter because it h...

And then She met one of high-profile Journalist and tried to tell him that She is the only Eye-witness but chuckling at Her, Journalist told her that if She is the first, last or only Eye-witness of the Accident case it doesn’t matter because it has became the old News and the New news is RK himself is going to make. Then Journalist pointed at the big huge Screen of TV, attached to Wall and being curious, Madhubala turned to TV and sees insights of Natraj Studio where the Press Conference is going to held. She sees someone is coming forward who turned out to be Bittu Ji, the Secretary and Man Friday of RK and nanoseconds later it was showed RK accompanied by his few more Bodyguards is walking towards the Podium and Journalists as usual firing the questions at him.

 She sees someone is coming forward who turned out to be Bittu Ji, the Secretary and Man Friday of RK and nanoseconds later it was showed RK accompanied by his few more Bodyguards is walking towards the Podium and Journalists as usual firing the q...

Seeing RK, Her Eyes became Teary. She never thought She would ever be able to see HIM after long 5 YEARS. Years ago, She had known him as simply as Rishabh Kundra who even though has a handsome face, Superstar looks but wasn’t this much Stylish as this RK seems so. Right now, seeing this version of Rishabh oops this Version doesn’t even look like aa Rishabh, He is RK. Even though Madhubala belonging from Junior Artist family still She wants to keep herself far from the Film industry and She was even successful to some extent and being far away She didn’t know about certain RK has made his Own space in Film Industry within a blink of eye. And right now, seeing Rishabh on TV, She wasn’t able to see Rishabh in RK. And then she remembered what Pradhan had told her a few days ago, hinting who was involved in the accident case is not a normal person but belongs from a very Elite class and how monstrous he can be. Yesterday She had told herself the person involved in the accident couldn’t be HIM, Rishabh, Her Rishabh to whom She had loved once very deeply. Still, after knowing bitter truth about him She had left from his life but after wishing him a good life. And now when She is seeing the same person on TV knowing he is the same person, She doesn’t feel anger but hate to see him, how can he change so much in fact he is still the same person like he was 5 YEARS AGO and thought.