Chapter No # 1

BAS TUJH PE HAQ HAI EK MERA

Story is a continuation of a Scene where the Senior Inspector “Pradhan” is telling about the Weirdest of Species named “RK” and at that Time RK’s Entry comes into the Picture during Shoot of His Film with RK’s Tune at the Background.

Chapter No # 1

The life of certain Chaudarys isn’t good since Padmini has married to insane person “Balraj Singh Chaudary”. Somehow Padmini has flew from under his nose taking Unborn Madhubala in her womb in fear of Balraj knowing She is the girl as due to certain Prognostication by their close relative Priest, that if the boy is born to Balraj then he will touch the sky and if the girl is born she will put him into humiliation & ruin him. So to protect Her baby, Padmini fled from Motihari, a small city which was ruled by Balraj by his terror, taking child Trishna with her. Coming to Mumbai, She became part of Filmy Duniya as the people who saved their lives, gave them shelter, food to eat & dress to wear, those people worked as a Junior Artist in the Bollywood films. From the point Padmini has given birth to her baby girl on the film set while shooting for Godh Bharai Sequence to a Famous X-Film star named the Babygirl as “Madhubala”. Initially after delivering Her, everyone thought She is a stillborn until Theatre light fall on her tiny body making her to cry giving insights that in future either She will become herself a Famous Actress, married to an actor or somehow she will be related to Film stars. No one knew what Future beholds for them. Madhubala slowly slowly growing up didn’t liked visiting Film sets & would often cry her little heart out when she was still a baby and on the other hand Her step-sister Trishna’s biggest goal was to get a work in a film, alongside famous stars and She started working as a Junior Artist, dancing and/or singing or enacting a small roles in hope one day her talent would be recognize.

Years later, Madhubala Malik, a “Malik” surname, was given to X-Chaudary’s family to protect them from the world's ill thoughts and for their future. Madhubala while studying Her Bachelors alongside She worked in a Small Parlour in a Locality to help her mother Padmini. While Trishna, along with Roma, her kind of adopted Bua to whom she still referred as a Roma like She is her friend. Alongside Roma, Malick, She akka Trishna used to work as a junior artist. And Padmini 8 years ago and has stopped working as a junior artist to look after her growing kids and give her full time in doing household chores. Here & there Trishna was accompanied by Roma to give auditions and few days back a famous producer & director announced Yash Chopra’s film whose budget was 100 Crores “Qayanaat”, in this film a leading Superstar who has given hit-to-hit films in recent some years since he has made stepped in Bollywood industry. Despite having huge size Elephant ego & Temper issues, Flirtatious boy with a sharp, shrewd mind and last but not the least who is famous in annoying producers, but still due to his hits Films and huge fan-following he was selected every time.

And for the same film “Qayanaat”, auditions were taking place for actress, cameo role, item song & so many. For the same film audition, Trishna also came here to give Auditions with Roma, which was supervised by Superstar’s Assistant “Bittu Ji” . Roma, who has a dream of being linked with a famous actress, is becoming part of the film industry for which she started brainwashing little Trishna’s minds healthily. And for this, She lied to every girl who has come here to give Auditions which didn’t go well with Bittu Ji who was extremely furious with this cheating humiliated Trishna & Roma which made Trishna extremely angry at Roma. And soon, the same Superstar who had gone abroad for the outdoor shoot was now returning back to Mumbai, and how could this be missed by Journalists. Well, the Superstar is walking-talking news. Whatever he eats, where he visits, whom he meets, which brand he likes to wear, what are his likes & dislikes, who he has in family, which Films he enacted as a Major and etc etc, everything Journalist likes to write in their Newspaper or telecast plus His large fan-following always loved to hear about him.