Chapter No # 2

Chapter No # 2

In Mumbai, India
In Natraj Studio
In RK’s Vanity Van
After giving Powerful & Mind-blowing Shoot in Natraj Studio’s makeup Set of “Qayanaat” movie when Dilawar got arrested. And off-course after completing the Shoot he annoyed the producer by giving lame excuse and after saying packup, he left the set and is now resting in his Vanity van.

After completing the Shoot, RK told his barber to shave off his 2 days beard for which the barber politely requested a question to which RK told, Producer has lost money due to his urgent packup and Shooting wouldn’t be continued till the Money wouldn’t be reimbursed. And then the same person applied a facemask on his face due to his Shoot which made his face dirty with dust particles after face massaging. Then Washing his face, the barber applied a cold gauze on his face to close the pores on his face. While RK was having his beauty time, his time was interrupted by Senior Inspector Ravi Pardhan, the same corrupt Police officer who tried to warn Madhubala to withdraw the case or else this Superstar wouldn’t leave him. He was accompanied by Bittu ji. Coming there, Bittu Ji told him about the Recent Accident he did a few 2 to 3 days ago and Eye-witness has lodged the case against him and now refusing to withdraw the case.

RK: Yaar Bittu Ji Aap humain kyun pareshan karhe hain? Yeh sab apne level par nibhta lo. Aur waise bhi pehle bhi Humare against kafi sare Scandals they aap ne uney solve kiya toh yeh bhi nibhtalo aur Humari Shaam mat khrab karho.
Bittu Ji: Ji Chief.

[RK: Bittu Ji why are you bothering me? Manage this at your own level. And by the way You used to manage all the filed Scandals against me so manage them now do also and don’t spoil my evening.
Bittu Ji: Alright Chief.]

(Bittu Ji has said it and then Ravi Pradhan once again nudged his arms to which Bittu Ji show his hard gaze. Then realizing something.)

Bittu Ji: Chief Pradhan ko koi discussion karni thi aap se.
RK: Last time humne kab ki thi discussion Bittu Ji? Toh is bar bhi khud hi handle karlijiye.

[Bittu Ji: Chief Pradhan wants to have some discussion with you.
RK: Bittu Ji, did we discuss it for the last time? Handle it yourself this time, too.]

(Bittu Ji, knowing his Chief’s temper & tantrums very well didn’t say anything

(Bittu Ji, knowing his Chief’s temper & tantrums very well didn’t say anything. And when Pradhan was about to take a step forward, Bittu Ji held his hand tightly and glared at him.)

RK: Bittu Ji isey lekar bhar jaiye aur sambhaj dijiye isey apne tariqe se. Aur aap jante hain Hum iske jaise chote logo keh muh lagna acha nahi lagta.
Bittu Ji: Ji Chief.
RK: Kaise bhi karke agale do dino keh andar yeh matter solve hojana chaiye warna aap jante hain keh Hum apka bhi packup kardainge. Jitne Paise khilne hain khilye bas yeh matter solve hojana chaiye.
Bittu Ji: Ji Chief.

[RK: Bittu Ji go take him out and make him understand in your language. And you know I don’t talk with these kind of lowly people.
Bittu Ji: Yes, Chief.
RK: Somehow or anyhow solve this case within the next 2 days or else you know very well I will do yours packup as well. How much money is needed to feed, then do it and solve this case.
Bittu Ji: Alright, Chief.]