Chapter No # 7

Chapter No # 7

In Andheri Nagri, Mumbai
Outside of Police Station
Police jeep in which The great Superstar RK has seated, has now reached the Police Station. The Superstar RK, who had never felt like stepping into a Police station for a huge scandal. Just a few calls were all required to the commissioner. And now because of one person, he was here or more like he was dragged to the Police Station all because of one girl, Madhubala Shamshar Malik. He vowed whoever whoever this girl would be, he would make her pay for going against him and tarnishing his image in front of the media & his fans.

Police jeep stood in front of the Police Station and RK putting a Fake smile when from inside he was burning in Rage, came out of Jeep and next as expected Press Reporters to have a Byte from him, followed to Police Station as well not knowing right know RK shouldn’t be bothered or else he will blast on you as a bomb. Right beside the Police jeep, RK’s latest model BMW car was also parked from which Bittu Ji came out. Seeing His Chief, walking beside Inspectors, his Eyes became teary but nevertheless He walked towards him, assuring him soon He will be out of this place as he had already thought about it and will not let anyone, anyone means anyone to intervene in this matter. Also requested his Chief, to not say anything as their Advocate is just coming  and as whatever he will tell you what to say and also coming here with the Papers ready and from here he will directly go to Hospital to take Signatures.

 Also requested his Chief, to not say anything as their Advocate is just coming  and as whatever he will tell you what to say and also coming here with the Papers ready and from here he will directly go to Hospital to take Signatures

But RK, who was burning in Rage, didn’t bother to nod or give any reply to his Friday man, he just kept himself busy in typing something in his phone call. As RK was minding his own business, which itself was a great thing, but someone from the Reporters mocked him, which off-course wasn’t tolerated by him even the zero per cent of this. Hearing the reporter, RK instantly stopped in his tracks, and in the next moment, he clutched that Reporter’s collar. Next, what was left, RK’s one step against Reporter created Chaos and all Reporters started to accuse RK and also told him that he has no right to assault Reporters who are doing nothing but their duty. Hearing from them, RK one by one threw their Cameras & Mikes making all Reporters shocked at his audacity and they could do nothing except Bodyguards who were guarding RK. Chaos was created, reporters were continually saying, and if bodyguards, Police Inspectors or sub-inspectors, as well as Bittu Ji didn’t stop reporters from approaching RK then the situation would have been more worst for everyone.

Seeing just a trailer of RK’s insanity, they were literally horrified, but this was nothing as RK started to assault the Reporter who mocked him, slapping him, beating him black & blue. Due to RK's insanity, no bodyguards or Police Officers were successful in stopping him. Bittu Ji seeing the situation was turning more worst especially for His Chief, requested him, begged him to leave the Reporter and he will handle him but even his words have no effect on RK who has gone insane in his Rage. Once seeing the Reporter has gotten fully unconscious still his anger didn’t calm down and he began to kick his body leaving no part of the Reporter’s body unwounded.