Chapter No # 10

Chapter No # 10

In Daada Sahab Phalke Nagar Chawl
In Roma’s Flat
After having an argument between Her and Her mother which has been become a part of their daily Routine. Since Mukund & RK have unknowingly entered in their lives since then nothing was going right between the family. Madhu has hurted her. She has hurted Madhu. Plus having arguments with her mother, Padmini, who, though brought her stepmother, still loved her more than a real mother. Roma supported her. And in all this thankfully, Malik wasn’t present here, he was gone for some outdoor Shoot as a stuntman.

Since fights between family have taken place, She has moved from Malik’s Flat to Roma’s Flat. And now sitting on Bed, holding a pillow in her hand, she was crying that why her mother had suddenly decided to ignore her and started taking care more of Madhu. Ignoring her dreams and started supporting Madhu’s all wrong things which she has been doing against her. Unknowingly, Trishna cursed her and said to invisible Madhu.

Trishna: Madhu Tum sautali behen se bhi zyada badtar ho.

[Trishna: Madhu you are even worse than a Step sister.]

(Unknowingly to her and to the whole Malik family, Madhu had been fighting a War between Heart & Mind for 5 Years. She hid her feelings and concealed the truth from everyone so that She couldn’t hurt her family members with the truth. And right now because of her Press Conference, She made her Sister’s life more difficult. And if She hadn’t been part of the live Press Conference, then still somehow RK wouldn’t have banned her from the film industry and would have approached her just because of her Sister Madhu. The same Madhu who She had cursed has indirectly made her famous.

Right now, Trishna Malik was crying because of her broken dreams and her broken family. She didn’t realize what Her Press Conference did to her sister, and her cell phone was ringing. She was so lost in her thoughts that She didn’t realize her phone was ringing and the caller was Qayanaat film’s production team head, who on Bittu Ji’s order decided to call her. But all went in vain.)

In Malik’s Flat
Madhu was lying on bed with bandages wrapped on her Forhead. Malik’s doesn’t belong from a high-status family background that they will call Doctor and one call from them will make Dr visit to their house. And situation outside of Chawl wasn’t good too for Madhu and that was one reason that brought Madhu to this stage. So Padmini who before marrying into Chaudary family was a post-graduate student and studied Diploma in Paramedics. So instead of going to hospital, Padmini treated her daughter, did first aid on her forhead & knees then injected a Tetanus injection.

Now Madhu was sleeping soundlessly like a Baby, as She hasn’t slept for Years. Yes that is right, since Mukund’s accident She was on toes, going to hospital plus looking after her job.

And unknown to Dixit’s family, She had secretly paid the bills of Mukund’s admission in hospital and efficiently performed all the duties since She was the one who admitted him in hospital.

Madhu’s salary is good as well as the whole Malik’s family is working. It wasn’t a necessity, but everyone loved their own jobs. Roma, Trishna & Malik loved working in the film industry so their Pay is also good, next Madhu’s Parlour salary is also good and on the other hand Padmini left working in film industry and became more of a house maker as this is her job of making her home. Malik’s family is not poor but better than Dixit’s family. But incident after Balraj Singh Chaudary, they are being under Low-profile and are being cautions.

While Madhu is sleeping on bed, Padmini is holding her daughter’s hand and whispering to Madhu to tell her what is wrong with her. Share her worries with her but no answer came in return.