Chapter No # 9

Chapter No # 9

After Trishna Malik’s press conference, once again, Mumbai City was buzzing with breaking news, and RK’s fans in huge numbers were beaming with Joy but couldn’t stop themselves from commenting against Madhubala Malik through Reporters. Bad words about Madhubala Malik were recorded against a live Press meet where Madhubala was badly insulted and RK’s fans were praising Trishna Malik who unlike her younger sister brought the truth out.

One side Press was praising and insulting Malik Sisters. On the other hand, Bittu Ji with a Pride went to Andheri Nagari Police Station to bring his Chief with all pride.

In Radius Luxury Apartment
In RK Mansion
RK who being a Superstar, is a cleanliness freak. And staying for almost 8 Hours in Lock up has messed up his Mind. Already News about him being involved in the Accident case has prettily ruined his image and next him being arrested did no good, further damaging his image in Public eye. Then how Most senior inspector talked to him and later meeting with high-level Lunatic in lock up, further messed up his Mind but still he hasn’t lost his cool. It was only after getting free with respect, the journey between the Police Station to RK Mansion, he heard about Madhubala Malik being badly insulted on Radio, and this made Him lost his temper and his target was none other than Bittu Ji, who nodded at His Chief that using his Power he will take down the News about Madhubala getting humiliated. Once the news got down, only then RK was a little calm.

Now entering in his Mansion in an angry mood, 

He threw his slippers here & there in the Living Hall of Mansion

He threw his slippers here & there in the Living Hall of Mansion. Then seeing the Trolley full of Dishes, plates and Glass Jug filled with Water. Taking the Jug, ignoring everything else on Trolley, he strode straight to his Room.

In RK’s Room
Holding a Jug of water and immediately poured water in his hands

In RK’s RoomHolding a Jug of water and immediately poured water in his hands

and splashed Mineral water on his Face. Then taking most Delicate & Softest tissue wipes, he wiped his face from it and barked his orders on Bittu Ji who at first got scared listening RK’s tone.

RK: Bittu Ji, jo kam apko diya tha woh pura hua ya nahi?
Bittu Ji: Aaa…. Chief woh Madhubala Malik pta nahi kya hai. Itni koshish karha hoon uske barema kuch information collect nahi hoparahi.