Chapter Thirty One.

[⚠ Warning: Sexual content at the end]

~~~~

I had a vision...

A vision of my nails in the kitchen...

Scratching countertops, I was screaming...

My back arched like a cat, my position couldn't stop...

~~~~

Rory~

Rory~

THE first thing I did when we arrived back at the chateau was run directly inside the bathroom. The smell of the sewage stagnant water, the mud and sweat and dirt all driving me crazy.

While everyone else hung back out on the dock, with beers in their hands and some snacks hat Kie had brought along the day before, I showered, thoroughly rubbing my skin, wanting to get rid of the awful smell as I lathered  myself into the sweet vanilla scented shower gel I and bought a while back. 

As I cleaned myself and got dressed in some comfortable joggers that were a size big but I loved how they hung on my hips and a thin sweater as I was starting to get cold from the wind blowing by, I went out to the dock to where everyone was, aside from Sarah who had waited inside for me.

"Oh, there she be...my sweet caramel cookie!" Sarah gushed. "God, you look and smell so good now, I can finally hug you!" She laughs as she pulls me into arms.

"Aww Queenie, thanks..." I laughed into her shoulder as I hugged her back.

"How are you feeling?" She asked, pulling away.

"Pretty overwhelmed yet.. proud...?" I sighed, a soft smile tugging on my lips. "I never actually thought we'd find the gold, you know," I added.

"It's a shocking and life-changing moment, Coco," She said.

I looked her with wide eyes. 'Coco' only John B, my twin brother has called me that and I have never allowed anyone else to call me that. Not wanting it to become my nickname when I was a kid...only wanting my brother to have that right.

"I'm sorry, I can call you that, right?" Sarah asked, doubtful.

"Uh...It's really stupid...I have only ever allowed John B to call me that," I let out a small chuckle. 

"I won't call you that, then," Sarah nodded, with a small smile on her face.

"No, it's okay...." I shake my head, returning the sweet smile. "You are basically, like, my sister-in-law, now.." I wiggled my eyebrows at her. "You can call me that!" 

"Alright, president of JJ Maybank fanclub," Sarah rolled her eyes, teasing.

"Hey! I never made a fanclub!" I rolled my eyes at her, nudging her side playfully.